closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hublot big bang steel

Craftsman

Hublot big bang steel

I know these don't get much love on here but I find myself interested in one of these, am i mad ?
    I know paying RRP is a none starter but at 30% off are these such a bad buy?
    It's not really the thought of losing bucket loads if I ever need to sell, its just I like to think the quality is befitting the price.
    With what I read alot of comments are on the base ETA movement.

Master
    I love them, I’ve had one similar to that it’s an epic watch think I paid around 4.5k for it around 10 years ago

Master
    Bizarrely a few years ago I was playing poker in a tournament on a cruise ship and won a free cruise. A few months later I’m on Oasis of the Seas enjoying my free cruise. Back then it was the largest ever ship (225k tonnes from memory) and had everything on there including a Hublot boutique. I’d never seen or tried on any before and got close to buying this one. Probably part of the sales spiel but they ‘called New York’ to see what they could offer as a discount. It was quite a bit and I was tempted so sleep on it. Next day we’re in a Caribbean port and there’s a shop selling Hublot. They straight away offered even more discount and being tax and duty free it made it very cheap. I didn’t buy as it never really suited me - moral of the story though is haggle haggle haggle.