closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Garmin ( or other smartwatch) peloton integration.

Garmin ( or other smartwatch) peloton integration.

Here’s a niche question.....

Who uses a Peloton bike, and successfully tracks heart rate with their watch? I’m sick of giving EE a monthly fee for my Apple Watch, and am considering the alternatives, but the main thing I’d want for it is peloton integration.

You can download an app called Blueheart which supposedly integrates with Peloton bike. I personally never got it to work consistently, so just use a scosche rhythm band as found the stats far more realistic.

I gather the watch works fine with Bike+

Master
    I’d recommend a chest strap which is far more accurate anyway in my experience , I use a wahoo one around £40 if I’m not mistaken which is far more accurate than either my Garmin or Apple Watch I also don’t have the Apple Watch connected anymore for a while now because I always have my phone so seemed pointless.

Thanks both, I’ve tried to used BlueHeart with my Apple Watch 3, with absolutely no success, so that’s why I was wondering about a garmin or similar.
    Maybe I should just get a dedicated hrm, they’re not expensive, I’ll check out the ones you’ve both mentioned, thanks a lot.

I'd concur with post above, chest strap HRM much more accurate as the wrist reading is often inaccurate due to placement of hands on the bars

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by junglebert View Post
    Thanks both, I’ve tried to used BlueHeart with my Apple Watch 3, with absolutely no success, so that’s why I was wondering about a garmin or similar.
    Maybe I should just get a dedicated hrm, they’re not expensive, I’ll check out the ones you’ve both mentioned, thanks a lot.
    I never get on with chest straps - the scosche armband one I mentioned is great and highly recommended in Peloton world. You can connect easily to the watch and other apps too

Master
    Wahoo TICKR Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth/ANT+
    by Amazon
    Learn more: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08819V6..._2RaKFb5VHPZ1G

That’s the one I have pairs to my iPhone, watch and pretty much anything I’ve tried it with

Our family use a Polar OH1+ . Highly regarded by DcRainmaker and 5Krunner

https://the5krunner.com/2019/04/06/p...1-review-2019/
    https://www.dcrainmaker.com/2019/03/...th-review.html

I bought these so my wife and daughter can use it, I normally use a Garmin chest for running and other stuff but they weren't so keen and its a real pain adjusting the strap of a chest as we are all different sizes!