closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sudden realisation......

Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Yesterday's events really brought a sad truth to this thread - at 0820 My Mother-In-Law lost Her battle against an inoperable brain tumour at this time My Brother In Law was laying in the same room He jumped up with a start having shut his eyes to get a brief rest at the same time My Father In Law heard His late Wife shout His name whilst He was also trying to get some brief shut eye(She had lost the power of speech 5 days earlier)He went to the next room to find His Son in tears confirming that He couldn't find a pulse the Carers arrived 5 minutes later and also confirmed Her death the night and early morning She had really suffered Her chest filling with fluid RIP Brenda Rose.
    So sorry to hear that mate.

Neil.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

Yesterday's events really brought a sad truth to this thread - at 0820 My Mother-In-Law lost Her battle against an inoperable brain tumour at this time My Brother In Law was laying in the same room He jumped up with a start having shut his eyes to get a brief rest at the same time My Father In Law heard His late Wife shout His name whilst He was also trying to get some brief shut eye(She had lost the power of speech 5 days earlier)He went to the next room to find His Son in tears confirming that He couldn't find a pulse the Carers arrived 5 minutes later and also confirmed Her death the night and early morning She had really suffered Her chest filling with fluid RIP Brenda Rose.
    Condolences to your family, may she rest in peace.

Thanks again one and all sorting out the funeral arrangements today.

My condolences to your family BD. Sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by P9CLY View Post
    that I have now become rather bored with watches etc for various reasons,maybe its what were all going thru that makes me see things different now......

But I think Im ready to off load them all now.....or perhaps keep at least one,that being the 5513......which would you throw out?.

5512/5513/14060/16700 or Tudor 76100?.

Anyone else feel the same in these very strange times?,I can use the cash in better and more useful ways helping my elderly parents tbh,which is something on my mind now,and people are more important than a little piece of metal.....
    Paul,
    Sorry to hear of your woes ref your folks! I wish them and you well. Watches are only possessions that can be replaced, I know Iíve bought and sold many when Iíve needed to. Family always comes first buddy.
    Do what you feel is right, and do what you can for mum and dad.
    Neil.

Very sorry to hear buddy. Your M-I-L knew her son and husband was with her at the end and she knew it was ok to go.
    Condolences
    Neil

Master
    Losing a parent is never easy but I don't think too much soul searching is necessarily helpful either.
    Elderly parents pass away it's a fact of life and whilst sad it's not tragic.
    A young parent or child passing away(or seriously ill) I would class as a major trauma for those affected.
    Just sometimes think we lose perspective a bit thinking we will all live to 100.
    I would say anything over 80 and lived in decent health is a fine innings.

Sincere condolences Mannu

Grand Master
    Thanks again one and all sorting out the funeral arrangements today.
    Condolences to you and family.

Take care.

Master
    My condolences to everyone who has lost someone special in these times. I am fortunate that both of my parents are still alive, 78 and 80, and 3 out of 4 of my grandparents lived into late eighties, so I hope to have them both for a good few years yet. I dread the time that they pass on, and hope that I am able to cope as well as others have seemed to.
    Puts this hobby of ours into some perspective.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Really appreciate all the messages I've received My Wife's taking it really hard from diagnosis to death 8 weeks and 3 days.