closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Car Dealerships in Manchester - where?

Master

Car Dealerships in Manchester - where?

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where the car dealerships tend to be clustered in the Manchester area?

Thanks all!

Master
    M60 round stockport

What brand?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    What brand?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Ye, i thought someone might ask that, but I didn’t want to clog my OP up with info...

Basically I don’t know what new car I want - just that I need space, so either an estate or an SUV. I am not really bothered about brand hence wanting to see a few different marques in a single day to get an idea of if what I’m seeing online is in reality what I want.

That said, I’d definitely like to see Audi, VW and Volvo. Not too keen on BMW or Mercedes. I quite like the Peugeot 3008. I love the Audi A6 estate car. I think I just need to sit in a few and then see what ‘sings’ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    Ye, i thought someone might ask that, but I didn’t want to clog my OP up with info...

Basically I don’t know what new car I want - just that I need space, so either an estate or an SUV. I am not really bothered about brand hence wanting to see a few different marques in a single day to get an idea of if what I’m seeing online is in reality what I want.

That said, I’d definitely like to see Audi, VW and Volvo. Not too keen on BMW or Mercedes. I quite like the Peugeot 3008. I love the Audi A6 estate car. I think I just need to sit in a few and then see what ‘sings’ to me.
    Stockport is a good shout. Have you considered Toyota/Lexus?

Master
    Stockport is a good shout. Have you considered Toyota/Lexus?
    Yes i like the look of the new Toyota small(ish) SUV - it looks great but not sure it’s actually that big in the back / boot.

The nicest car I have seen (to me) online / on the road is the Audi A6 estate car. It’s so sleek and the photos on the Audi Approved website look great, and the boot is huge!

Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    Yes i like the look of the new Toyota small(ish) SUV - it looks great but not sure it’s actually that big in the back / boot.

The nicest car I have seen (to me) online / on the road is the Audi A6 estate car. It’s so sleek and the photos on the Audi Approved website look great, and the boot is huge!
    That would be the C-HR! Not on the A6 level in terms of room. I have a contact at Audi Oldham (not sure where you are based). Send me a PM if you want me to put you in touch.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Do not buy a 3008.
    Buy something Japanese. Toyota or Honda.
    Job done.

Craftsman
    That would be the C-HR! Not on the A6 level in terms of room. I have a contact at Audi Oldham (not sure where you are based). Send me a PM if you want me to put you in touch.
    I drive a CHR. It’s the 1.8 Hybrid in the top level trim. It’s a nice drive and feels so much better to drive than the 1 series I had previously (both the same company car band).

Boot is fairly big but the back seats don’t make you feel like you’re in a big car.

The estate Toyota do (Avensis?!) is quite ugly IMO.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MCFastybloke View Post
    M60 round stockport
    Good call. Drove over there today, and I think almost every major Marque was represented within a 2 mile stretch of road, including Lamborghini!

It was exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers :)

Master
    You could try a Car supermarket an look at a few brands in one place.
    The Car Shop just off the M60 at Ashton-Under-Lyne for example.