closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Zelos Watches

  1. #1
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250

    Zelos Watches

    Just wondering if there are any owners of Zelos watches on here and what the general consensus is?

    I've just discovered the brand and they seem quite impressive for the money with decent specs, interesting materials, great lume and original designs.

    The meteorite and forged carbon dials and bezels look interesting.

    Any thought on these??

  2. #2
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Berks
    Posts
    1,326
    I have a Zelos the watches are good although I would have liked mine to be larger.
    Elshan Tang is however a brilliant guy with excellent customer services.

    Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by uktotty View Post
    I have a Zelos the watches are good although I would have liked mine to be larger.
    Elshan Tang is however a brilliant guy with excellent customer services.

    Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk
    Thanks, which model do you have?

    I quite like the look of the swordfish and Mako.

    Some of the bigger ones look good too but possibly a bit much for daily wear.

  4. #4
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Bristol uk
    Posts
    285
    Iíve got an Abyss 3 Bronze. Itís a really nice. For the money youíd be hard pressed to match the quality. Itís not getting much wrist time at the mo so I may move it on soon though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilgoe1972 View Post
    Iíve got an Abyss 3 Bronze. Itís a really nice. For the money youíd be hard pressed to match the quality. Itís not getting much wrist time at the mo so I may move it on soon though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like the look of the abyss, really impressive but I could see how it might only be worn occasionally.

    Good to hear about the quality though, seems to be the general consensus.

  6. #6
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    351
    They look great, and I'd probably have one by now, but for the difficulties with many microbrands - not many are made, they sell out quickly, and import duties are often involved if you're in the UK.

  7. #7
    Mine is absolutely magnificent.
    I got it within very little time of my Breitling Superocean Heritage 57 rainbow, which I love, and it kept it off my wrist for quite some time.
    Built like a tank, beautiful detail on the sandwich dial, lovely green dial, matching date window, incredible lume.
    Buy one.





  8. #8
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lake District
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan View Post
    They look great, and I'd probably have one by now, but for the difficulties with many microbrands - not many are made, they sell out quickly, and import duties are often involved if you're in the UK.
    Take a look on eBay, there's currently 74 Zelos watches for sale in the UK👍

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by tobywatches View Post
    Mine is absolutely magnificent.
    I got it within very little time of my Breitling Superocean Heritage 57 rainbow, which I love, and it kept it off my wrist for quite some time.
    Built like a tank, beautiful detail on the sandwich dial, lovely green dial, matching date window, incredible lume.
    Buy one.




    Very nice watch. The lume on these is amazing.

  10. #10
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    Take a look on eBay, there's currently 74 Zelos watches for sale in the UK👍
    I think thatís the easiest place to get them. The Zelos website is almost entirely sold out at the moment.

    Iíve been looking at the meteorite dial and bezel version which I like. Not sure how the meteorite bezel would hold up to getting bashed.

  11. #11
    Journeyman M1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    251
    I'm a fan of Zelos. I think they make great watches for them money. Previously I've owned a few (pics attached). Both really impressed me, although I've sold both in an effort to simplify my collection down to 3 watches. Their customer support is also great via Elshan.

    Getting one is actually quite easy. Just sign up on their website to their mailing list. You'll get an email before the next launch with a time and date. Postage to the UK was free if I remember correctly, and tax was very reasonable. Just be ready to buy quickly if something you like comes up, as they do tend to sell fast. Or eBay also works!




  12. #12
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    I'm a fan of Zelos. I think they make great watches for them money. Previously I've owned a few (pics attached). Both really impressed me, although I've sold both in an effort to simplify my collection down to 3 watches. Their customer support is also great via Elshan.

    Getting one is actually quite easy. Just sign up on their website to their mailing list. You'll get an email before the next launch with a time and date. Postage to the UK was free if I remember correctly, and tax was very reasonable. Just be ready to buy quickly if something you like comes up, as they do tend to sell fast. Or eBay also works!



    Very nice! The full lume dials are interesting, as are the meteorite.

    There is actually quite a bit of choice on eBay currently. I like the forged carbon but none of those currently for sale.

    The meteorite dial and bezel version of the swordfish is currently one of my top choices and an eBay seller has made me an offer. I think Iím a bit hesitant as itís quite a departure style wise from anything Iíve had before. Very appealing though and Iím tempted to just give it a try.

    I quite like the look of a hammerhead too but worry itís thickness would make it less versatile. I do have fairly large wrists though.

  13. #13
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    71
    Huge Zelos fan.

    I had one of the Titanium Swordfish's.

    Lovely watch.


  14. #14
    Apprentice Caminos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    London
    Posts
    48
    Based in Singapore, good watches and difficult to find. Iím trying to find the Zelos Skyrider titanium meteorite but has been impossible. You can register online for the news.



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid Wales
    Posts
    411
    Mine says hello. Daily wearer.
    Purchased from Serious Watches in the Netherlands. I managed to get a bit of discount too. Excellent people to deal with. Fast delivery and very well packed.





    Regards
    V


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Journeyman M1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex View Post
    The lume on those crowns is like a torch!!

  17. #17
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex View Post
    Mine says hello. Daily wearer.
    Purchased from Serious Watches in the Netherlands. I managed to get a bit of discount too. Excellent people to deal with. Fast delivery and very well packed.





    Regards
    V


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is really nice! I like the isofrane on it.

    The crowns really are like a torch, a bit pointless but I love it! Adds some interest.

    I have been wondering what the second crown is for on these??

  18. #18
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex View Post
    Mine says hello. Daily wearer.
    Purchased from Serious Watches in the Netherlands. I managed to get a bit of discount too. Excellent people to deal with. Fast delivery and very well packed.





    Regards
    V


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh and how is the meteorite bezel insert holding up? That is one of my concerns. Does it have a durable coating on top?

  19. #19
    Grand Master number2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North and South.
    Posts
    23,067
    Are Zelos linked to Ventus?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

  20. #20
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lake District
    Posts
    1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    Are Zelos linked to Ventus?
    Ventus is the sister brand of Zelos.

  21. #21
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mid Wales
    Posts
    411
    Oh and how is the meteorite bezel insert holding up? That is one of my concerns. Does it have a durable coating on top?

    Hello,

    It does have a coating over it... I did raise my concerns about the bezel with Serious Watches... They have never had any problems with the Meteorite bezel or dial, as the meteorite is mostly iron and nickel it is probably fairly durable.

    I wear mine daily.... at work and home....

    Regards

    V

  22. #22
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    250
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex View Post
    Oh and how is the meteorite bezel insert holding up? That is one of my concerns. Does it have a durable coating on top?

    Hello,

    It does have a coating over it... I did raise my concerns about the bezel with Serious Watches... They have never had any problems with the Meteorite bezel or dial, as the meteorite is mostly iron and nickel it is probably fairly durable.

    I wear mine daily.... at work and home....

    Regards

    V
    Thanks, good to know

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information