closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sandwich Dial Watches - Thoughts & Recommendations

Sandwich Dial Watches - Thoughts & Recommendations

Hi all, just wondering peoples thoughts on sandwich dial watches in general. Also if you have any recommendations. I saw a really nice sandwich dial dive watch, think it has vintage colour lume and was Swiss. Not sure though and it might have been brand starting with A... maybe not though. Been googling to try and find it but can’t. From memory it was the $750 plus mark. All tips, views and help much appreciated.

I had a Ventus with a sandwich dial, nice dive watch well made with the "standard Seiko movement".
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

I have a Gruppo Gamma with a sandwich dial which is nice. I always think they look nicer/more noticeable in photos than in real life. In reality, I would not chose the watch just for a sandwich dial.

Journeyman
    Check Bangalore Watch Company and their novelty called Cover Drive. It has a sandwich dial and ETA movement. I think the price is about 600 EUR.

On the lower end Vostok has some nice sandwich dials. Might be a nice way to try. Also easy to mod if that’s your thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk