closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: Yema watches currently on kickstarter

Craftsman

PSA: Yema watches currently on kickstarter

Yema watches are back with their second Kickstarter based off the superman watch line.
    The GMT have sold out already but the steel bronze is still available.

Saving 54% on retail price.

I've backed it and plan to get a green dial at 39mm, it's a cheap way to scratch the Oris 65 itch as a nice summer watch.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...mited-editions

Master
    The Bronze GMT looks very cool. Wish I hadn't missed them!!!

Craftsman
    Yeah they are nice

If you're willing to pay I'm sure there will be plenty on eBay once they're released.

Master
    €91 shipping to the UK😲, and l presume there'd be import tax if there was a delay in delivery into 2021?

Craftsman

PSA: Yema watches currently on kickstarter

Quote Originally Posted by inthered View Post
    €91 shipping to the UK😲, and l presume there'd be import tax if there was a delay in delivery into 2021?
    I took that this shipping cost was the VAT, as it was 20% of the cost of the GMT.

I’m down for a GMT, will probably get a blue 39mm. I see it as a cheap version of a Black Bay Bronze 58 GMT blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    I've took delivery of my Yema on Friday and been wearing it since and I'm very impressed so far.

The timing is spot on at -1s a day, when winding and setting the time the crown is buttery smooth like my BB58. I've had some ETA based movements that feel like there is sand in there so I'm hopeful that the in-house movement is robust.

The case finishing is very high considering the sub £500 I've paid, crisp lines, nice brushing etc.

The dial is particularly beautiful and has a lovely fumé finish that wasn't so clear from the Kickstarter images.

My only gripes are the 19mm lug width and lume that could be brighter but neither are deal breakers for an ideal summer watch with 300m water resistance at a price comparable with a microbrand

Craftsman
    Very nice. I think that green dial is the pick of the bunch and was tempted myself.