closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***URGENT INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERS PLACED ON 13 SEPTEMBER***

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by davidzet View Post
    Several people have noted that those who just got cancelled should be at the head of queue. That makes sense.

Besides that, maybe it would be useful for Eddie to hire/trust/delegate the email/www/digital paperwork to someone who can process orders and then pass shipping info to Eddie?

Such a paperwork/shipping division of labor could minimise time, no?
    Can those of us who placed confirmed and accepted orders on the 13th have an update about what provision,if any,there is for all of us who did not order the black dial Everest 36. I certainly have received no email about this,nor when the store will re-open.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    Can those of us who placed confirmed and accepted orders on the 13th have an update about what provision,if any,there is for all of us who did not order the black dial Everest 36. I certainly have received no email about this,nor when the store will re-open.
    I'm in the same situation as you. Had a confirmed PRS-68 yet have heard nothing at this time. Am assuming Eddie is busy shipping the remaining black dial Everest 36. Also assuming we'll hear when the ordering window will open up. Good luck trying to reorder the watch you want.

As I understand it the only watch that there may possibly be special arrangements for as regards orders that could not be processes is the black dial Everest. As in may be possible but can't see any confirmation of this as yet.

Regarding everything else, it looks to me as though its simply a case of attempting to reorder when the shop opens.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfras View Post
    I'm in the same situation as you. Had a confirmed PRS-68 yet have heard nothing at this time. Am assuming Eddie is busy shipping the remaining black dial Everest 36.
    I don’t think so. I am one of the affected who placed an order for a black Everest 36, received both confirmation emails, did not receive any Dear John, and has now been bumped off by the SagePay problem — I have not heard of any arrangement to get the rest of the 36’s shipped out, either through this forum or through email. So Eddie must not yet have settled on a way.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Niagara View Post
    I don’t think so. I am one of the affected who placed an order for a black Everest 36, received both confirmation emails, did not receive any Dear John, and has now been bumped off by the SagePay problem — I have not heard of any arrangement to get the rest of the 36’s shipped out, either through this forum or through email. So Eddie must not yet have settled on a way.
    Have you checked your spam/junk mail? You just might have an email sitting there from Eddie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbob View Post
    Have you checked your spam/junk mail? You just might have an email sitting there from Eddie.

You are right. Damned spam filter!!! Now it seems it is too late...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbob View Post

Marvelous, so what about the rest of the outstanding orders placed and accepted:if the the technology exists for the 36 Everest orders why are the rest of us with confirmed orders for other timefactors watches being left with the next" join the scrabble option"? we have not cancelled or forefeited our orders.Where is the duty or honour to the outstanding orders in all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    Marvelous, so what about the rest of the outstanding orders placed and accepted:if the the technology exists for the 36 Everest orders why are the rest of us with confirmed orders for other timefactors watches being left with the next" join the scrabble option"? we have not cancelled or forefeited our orders.Where is the duty or honour to the outstanding orders in all of this.
    The other choice is not to “join the scrabble”. It is a watch, a mere bauble, not life saving drugs. Calm down.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Templogin View Post
    The other choice is not to “join the scrabble”. It is a watch, a mere bauble, not life saving drugs. Calm down.
    Honour and reputation are also more important.Likewise take it or leave it is a very patronising statement young man.

Those that know of Eddie and what he reveals about Timefactors and his personal life, appreciate his difficult it is for him to do what he does.

He is in my experience, a very honourable man who does the best that he can to keep all his customers happy.

In this instance (and due to the demand fir his products), he tried a different strategy with regards his site opening times. Unfortunately, it’s thrown up this issue which is no doubt overly time consuming to rectify even in part.

His decision to only fulfil orders for the (sold out) Everest, whilst not ideal, is the best solution for the majority of people.

The fact that you’re inconvenienced is unfortunate but you are one of a few rather than one of the many. How you chose to handle this issue is up to you but you’ll get little sympathy on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    Those that know of Eddie and what he reveals about Timefactors and his personal life, appreciate his difficult it is for him to do what he does.

He is in my experience, a very honourable man who does the best that he can to keep all his customers happy.
    I don't think anyone would dispute that but when you're operating one of the longest established watch retail platforms on the internet and still having issues launching new products, it's understandable that customers are frustrated.

Craftsman
    I find myself wanting to snap pencils everytime I read some patronising sycophant piping up on this forum to offer what they think Eddie thinks! 😂😭😂

Quote Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
    I don't think anyone would dispute that but when you're operating one of the longest established watch retail platforms on the internet and still having issues launching new products, it's understandable that customers are frustrated.
    I’ve bought any number of TF watches in the past, but sadly can’t see myself ever buying another. Just can’t bring myself to play the current game. This business of the shop opening for minutes then closing for weeks is absolutely crackers. Easier to buy a steel sports Rolex!

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Brauner Hund View Post
    I find myself wanting to snap pencils everytime I read some patronising sycophant piping up on this forum to offer what they think Eddie thinks! 
    I have the same.
    These guys act like they're on Eddie's payroll. And they really think they're doing Eddie a favor...

Cave me, Domine, ab amico, ab inimico vero me ipse cavebo.

Recommend proper a e-commerce platform (again) eg “Shopify lite” add the “buy” button to your website ($9 a month), then you get all the back end payment platform, inventory management, order and customer management - you would be able to view, sort, cancel, refund and send out new invoices in one place (other platforms are available). We have used the full version with templates for years, yes you pay a bit in fees but save a huge amount in man hours....

I’m happy to talk through our experience with it Eddie, can’t say i’m an expert but have a pretty deep knowledge of it.... there are a few pitfalls to be aware of...
    Last edited by 2kilo; 29th October 2020 at 11:22.