closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***URGENT INFORMATION ABOUT ORDERS PLACED ON 13 SEPTEMBER***

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by davidzet View Post
    Several people have noted that those who just got cancelled should be at the head of queue. That makes sense.

Besides that, maybe it would be useful for Eddie to hire/trust/delegate the email/www/digital paperwork to someone who can process orders and then pass shipping info to Eddie?

Such a paperwork/shipping division of labor could minimise time, no?
    Can those of us who placed confirmed and accepted orders on the 13th have an update about what provision,if any,there is for all of us who did not order the black dial Everest 36. I certainly have received no email about this,nor when the store will re-open.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    Can those of us who placed confirmed and accepted orders on the 13th have an update about what provision,if any,there is for all of us who did not order the black dial Everest 36. I certainly have received no email about this,nor when the store will re-open.
    I'm in the same situation as you. Had a confirmed PRS-68 yet have heard nothing at this time. Am assuming Eddie is busy shipping the remaining black dial Everest 36. Also assuming we'll hear when the ordering window will open up. Good luck trying to reorder the watch you want.

As I understand it the only watch that there may possibly be special arrangements for as regards orders that could not be processes is the black dial Everest. As in may be possible but can't see any confirmation of this as yet.

Regarding everything else, it looks to me as though its simply a case of attempting to reorder when the shop opens.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    ''I must acknowledge, once and for all, that the
    purpose of diplomacy is to prolong a crisis"