closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch Service

Watch Service

Afternoon All

I have a Speedmaster Mk 11 (1969) that could do with a service , I would rather it went to an independent if possible anybody know of anyone who could carry out the work ?. I have spoken to Duncan @ Genesis but because of trouble resealing the case he cannot carry out the work , he did mention send it to Omega direct which is fine just wondered if anyone would know of anybody else?. while I was having a quick browse earlier luxury watch repairs came up anybody used their service before ?

Cheers

Wayne

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Got to be STS or Simon Freise.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Craftsman
    I've used STS in the past and would use them again. Not the cheapest, but cheaper than Omega direct and the service was very good.

The reason I used STS was because Simon Freese was there . He is set up on his own As Simon Freese Watches I would highly recommend him.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I just had mine serviced by Olli, on here as .olli. and here: http://onatelier.co.uk/
    "A man of little significance"

Quote Originally Posted by glyn696486 View Post
    The reason I used STS was because Simon Freese was there . He is set up on his own As Simon Freese Watches I would highly recommend him.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Yes thanks , I have contacted him and it is £230 + VAT for the service , very good value ....

Cheers

Grand Master
    Surprised Duncan (Genesis) has turned this down, unless the case is suffering from crevice corrosion around the glass seal and caseback I can’t see why there should be a problem, he’s got an Omega parts account so he can order anything it needs.

If the case has suffered corrosion no- one will be able to rectify it completely, but there are a few tricks that can be used to get the case splash proof, I’ve gad to resort to this sometimes.

Hi
    Well Duncan never saw the watch and never asked me about any problems , so unless he has had trouble in the past and did'nt fancy again ? did seem a bit strange to me , anyway Simon seemed happy to carry out the service

Cheers

Master
    I have a MK2 to go to Simon also, as well as a Moonwatch.