closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Milton's, St. John's Centre, Liverpool

Master

Milton's, St. John's Centre, Liverpool

I enquired about a watch there on Monday and it was immediately put on hold for me no deposit paid even though I could not get there until yesterday afternoon.

Never having been to Liverpool in 53 years I did not fancy driving in the city centre even with the help of Google Maps so I jumped on the train from Rotherham yesterday as the shop is directly opposite Lime Street station.

I would just like to say that the service there is superlative, a bit like the watch I purchased. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with them and I will not hesitate going back there if something catches my eye.

Crap picture as always, it's great to wear one of these again after 4 years without.

Journeyman
    I purchased a blue dial date just in 2018. I travelled from Bath by train as I had an eye on one of the Yacht masters. It was going to be my first Rolex paid from my hard savings.

I went into the shop opposite Lime Street after a 3 hr journey. Had an appointment.

I was totally underwhelmed by the watch and the other few subs they had. The lady knew that I had travelled far and showed my on her iPad the blue date just dial in their other shop around the corner. I was too deflated and she said you have travelled a long way, no harm in looking is there.

Thank god I did. I fell in love with it instantly and purchased it. When we were doing the paperwork a gentleman walked in asking for that particular watch. I did feel for him.

Craftsman
    I have purchased a couple of watches from there also.

I reccomend them to everyone!!

Journeyman
    I’ve bought three watches from the team in Liverpool and couldn’t be happier. Great service and lovely people (also a great excuse to go back to my home town from down south). Phil is on the lookout for something else for me at the moment and I’m really looking forward to seeing them again soon.
    If you factor in the always splendid Miike Wood being only half an hour up the coast road, Merseyside/West Lancashire is blessed with two of the best dealers out there!

Quote Originally Posted by JIG67 View Post
    If you factor in...Miike Wood being only half an hour up the coast road, Merseyside/West Lancashire is blessed with two of the best dealers out there!
    Thank you for including me in this high praise, I'm truly humbled! However, I would ask prospective visitors to contact me in advance: my little "watch den" is not Covid-compliant, and I am not in my Shop so often.

Mike Wood
    ;-)