closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oyster perpetual new model

Oyster perpetual new model

Does anybody know what the availability of these new models are ,I’ve not enquired at any ADs yet ,thought I’d ask here ,because if there’s a silly wait I’ll not bother .
    One of the 36mm models is to the wife’s liking ,so secretly hoping there hard to get .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to my local AD today to book an appointment because they also carry Omega and I want to look at the current Omega SMP 300m. I asked to look at the OP36 (not interested in the 41 at all) at the same time and they basically said you've got no chance of seeing them as they are too new and aren't in stock yet. They are taking 'expressions of interest' so it sounds like even the OP36s aren't readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Does anybody know what the availability of these new models are ,I’ve not enquired at any ADs yet ,thought I’d ask here ,because if there’s a silly wait I’ll not bother .
    One of the 36mm models is to the wife’s liking ,so secretly hoping there hard to get .

I was able to put an order in for the OP36 Tiffany Dial with DMR a couple of weeks back. 20% down and we will be in touch................

I told them it was a Christmas present for my daughter but they didn't seem moved by this!

Master
    Goldsmiths in Meadowhall said expressions of interest too.

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Rolex/...e2120c0&rank=1

Wife likes the turquoise one,I may give Meadowhall a ring,I think Rolex are just playing silly buggers has they can’t be that popular or maybe they are ,suppose we’ll never really know.

Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    Goldsmiths in Meadowhall said expressions of interest too.

https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Rolex/...e2120c0&rank=1
    I'd love to meet the guy/gal who buys something like that from Watchfinder. Suppose they must sell them.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    I asked to look at the OP36 (not interested in the 41 at all) at the same time and they basically said you've got no chance of seeing them as they are too new and aren't in stock yet. They are taking 'expressions of interest' so it sounds like even the OP36s aren't readily available.
    Quote Originally Posted by petay993 View Post
    I was able to put an order in for the OP36 Tiffany Dial with DMR a couple of weeks back. 20% down and we will be in touch................

I assumed that the 41mm would be the big seller but was forgetting that the laydeez might like teh dials and suit a 36mm better.