closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Has anyone dealt with www.purecremation.com >

Has anyone dealt with www.purecremation.com >

A cheerful subject for a Sunday afternoon but has anyone used PureCremation ? if so thoughts ? my wife and me to some extent have never really been big on wakes and the like and she likes the simple idea of when we are gone we are gone (but no immediate plans to go :) with no great hassle to friends and family unless they want to do something themselves, we have five grown up kids and lots of grand kids.

It’s a hot topic ..... cringe

I believe there was a programme on itv about the subject of funeral costs etc in the week which may give some input

I’ve seen the firms adverts a d am interested too as to are they any good... though I won’t be able to get a refund at that stage I guess....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Retired after 50 yrs as a Funeral Director and my instructions no service,no mourners just take me to Crem and scatter the ashes but i would recommend a simple life insurance policy ( dependent on your age ) which will give your Family the flexibility to shop around all FD ‘s offer a simple service these days.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    It’s a hot topic ..... cringe

I believe there was a programme on itv about the subject of funeral costs etc in the week which may give some input

I’ve seen the firms adverts a d am interested too as to are they any good... though I won’t be able to get a refund at that stage I guess....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just don't want to get my fingers burnt !! :)

No idea on that company, but the simplest service I could organize in South Yorkshire a few weeks ago was £3350