closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Selling a watch using subdial

Journeyman

Selling a watch using subdial

Hello, hope everyone is well!

Was just looking for some feedback on the company subdial and if anyone has had experience selling a watch with them?

Thanks Scott

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    I bought my A Lange and Sohne from them a few weeks ago and they were very good to deal with. Would recommend.

I did look to trade in a watch but wasnt happy with price. The exchange rate was against me from a euro Country trading to a GBP company (but in my favour for the purchase obviously) due to weak sterling.

Craftsman
    Purchased from them last January. Process was straight forward and didn’t have any issues. Business hours were a bit odd as I’d hoped to see the piece in person before I purchased, so thought they might be part-time dealers. But communication was good throughout via email, and the watch was as described when it arrived.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by 893bet View Post
    I bought my A Lange and Sohne from them a few weeks ago and they were very good to deal with. Would recommend.

I did look to trade in a watch but wasnt happy with price. The exchange rate was against me from a euro Country trading to a GBP company (but in my favour for the purchase obviously) due to weak sterling.
    Thanks for your reply. They do seem to offer good prices. Happy wearing the new watch. The A Lange and sohne make beautiful pieces.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by stelmo01 View Post
    Purchased from them last January. Process was straight forward and didn’t have any issues. Business hours were a bit odd as I’d hoped to see the piece in person before I purchased, so thought they might be part-time dealers. But communication was good throughout via email, and the watch was as described when it arrived.

Yeah they are very good at replying back fast. Everything seems to be good. It’s good to know there wasn’t any issues. Looks like I’ll be going going forward. Cheers