closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Xbox/pc gold ultimate.

Master
    Blog Entries

Xbox/pc gold ultimate.

For the gamers out there incase you have not seen it you can get 36months of gold ultimate for the same price as normal live gold.

You need to buy 3 years worth (this is the max you can go) then upgrade to ultimate for £1. This turns all your gold to ultimate.

CDkeys has gold for £40 a year. You can get it cheaper from Brazil apparently for around £20 a year. If you go the £40 a year works out about £3.30 a month for ultimate instead of £10.99.

I'm downloading Microsoft flight sim as I type.

I'd seen the upgrade for £1 thing and assumed it was just the first month. I'm currently paid up on gold until May, so are you saying I can buy 2 £40 cdkeys vouchers to pay for gold until May 2023, then upgrade the whole lot for just a one off £1? If so, I'm all over that.

yes, i did that yesterday, although i just bought 12 month gold up to Oct 2021, the did the £1 game pass ultimate and it converted the remaining gold to ultimate wish i had stacked the 36 months now.

It worked! Cheers OP. For some reason was given an extra month with each 12month voucher, so now have ultimate until July 2023 for the princely sum of £81 when I'd have just let gold renew at £50 a year. With EA and Bethesda about to come on board, I'll never need to buy a game again. Nice one
    Last edited by Brighty; 2nd October 2020 at 19:58.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    It worked! Cheers OP. For some reason was given an extra month with each 12month voucher, so now have ultimate until July 2023 for the princely sum of £81 when I'd have just let gold renew at £50 a year. With EA and Bethesda about to come on board, I'll never need to buy a game again. Nice one
    No probs. Like a plonk I rejected the month free with every year added incase I didn't get the £1 upgrade option. I found an old years gold membership card in the back of the cupboard from when I had a 360 years ago. Also a month one. So I just bought a years worth at 40quid. Mine ends November 2022. Worth it just for flight sim x.