There doesn’t seem to be much in the way of AP posts on here so I thought I’d start a thread and see what happens - be nice to see photos from owners.

My AP history is as follows. A couple of years ago I posted a thread on here about the blue Royal Oak. Around that time I asked a few questions over on Rolex forums in the AP section. I was kindly given the details of the boutique manager at Harrods and made contact. A few messages and never heard anymore. I went into the boutique in February this year and again said I’d like the blue 15500 or the chrono. It seemed positive. Come July I email and again it’s positive, then a couple of weeks back. Positive response initially but then nothing more on my follow up email. I just thought that was it. Last week I was reading the AP forum and thought I’d ask again - had a pm from a member giving me the phone number of his contact at the AP House in Bond Street. I made the call and had a very positive and helpful chat. I was told that going in would be more advantageous. By now I was also keen on the grey and white 15500 dials. I was told a white dial might be possible very soon, a grey possibly in the next few months and a blue, highly unlikely but it wasn’t totally ruled out.

I’ve been due to go to London for a short meeting and Monday night thought ‘sod it I’ll go tomorrow’. The AP House is a lovely location, service was exceptional and I can only praise the helpful and friendly manner from start to finish. Got to try on a Panda chrono and a 38mm grey chrono.

As to the watch, my pictures don’t do it justice. It is stunning. The quality of the bracelet is incredible - 20 hours of polished hand finishing is clear. I don’t think I’ve ever seen and certainly not owned a watch with a better bracelet. As to the white dial, pictures don’t really tell the story. It shimmers from white to silver and back to white. Everything about this watch is sublime. I have some great watches and this is as good as any, if not better. So glad I didn’t give up!