closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: HIGH END HI-FI HELP REQUIRED

Craftsman

HIGH END HI-FI HELP REQUIRED

Hi all, I am looking for some help. A lifelong friend of mine died recently and his partner has asked me for some help. His main stereo system was given to his son. There are two items left a BEL CANTO EVO2 power amplifier and a CROFT ACOUSTICS MICRO 25 valve pre amplifier. There are no cables with either unit. I do not have the knowledge or the equipment to test either of them. What best to do. Advertise as untested spares or repair ? Where would be the best place to advertise them. I obviously want to do the best I can for my deceased friend. Thanks for any help offered.

Take them into a local hifi/electronics store and explain the situation, I am sure they will plug them in for you to test them out.

why not contact them and ask what a check over will cost https://belcantodesign.com/home/support/

£2600 new, this one was £800 https://www.hifiwigwam.com/forum/top...r-amp-tripath/ so worth getting someone to look at it
    Last edited by adrianw; 30th September 2020 at 08:20.

Craftsman
    I have/had BC gear and very good. The Evo2 is an excellent amp

I’ve emailed BC a few times, very helpful and they responded very quickly

Master
    Post your enquiry on Pinkfishmedia where very helpful folk reside.

Master
    HiFi Wigwam or Art of Sound are two forums that could bring a sale, or local advice for you.

Master
    If you have a less than iron constitution avoid Audio Abattoir, it's like the bear pit of audio forums. They do like a nice watch there though....