closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: AP Royal Oak 15450 discounts UK AD?

AP Royal Oak 15450 discounts UK AD?

I was calling a few dealers as to availability of a grey dial AP Royal Oak 15450 and on the third AD was told they have one coming in next week for display sale. Retail price is eye popping £18900 which I was advised there was no discount. I do have some purchase history with the AD having bought a Zenith from them earlier. So can any members advise if it is still possible to get discount on said watch? I read some forum posts from 2017 that people were getting 10-15% discounts so not sure about now.

Master
    No discounts on that any more. You are lucky to find one. The impact of crazy demand on stainless sports watches has trickled down to the 15450.

Quote Originally Posted by zen123 View Post
    I was calling a few dealers as to availability of a grey dial AP Royal Oak 15450 and on the third AD was told they have one coming in next week for display sale. Retail price is eye popping £18900 which I was advised there was no discount. I do have some purchase history with the AD having bought a Zenith from them earlier. So can any members advise if it is still possible to get discount on said watch? I read some forum posts from 2017 that people were getting 10-15% discounts so not sure about now.
    Very unlikely

Master
    Different sized watch I know but I’ve made enquiries about a 15500 for quite a long time now and never got anywhere (My interest is registered and all that jazz), so I’d be very surprised if you’d get a deal. If you can get one and want one, I’d take it.

Try contacting:
    https://www.watchesworld.com/shop/au...inding-37mm-7/
    I am not affiliated with them but they seem to have good reviews on google and chrono24:
    https://www.chrono24.co.uk/search/in...arch=true#gref

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    If they are offering you a new 15450 straight out of the shop, no waiting and its the watch you want just buy it.

Discount will be impossible via the authorised route.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Craftsman
    I bought one earlier this year from an AP boutique and I had to wait over a year for it (blue dial). I couldn’t find a discount - in fact quite the opposite, they are selling for a premium on Chrono 24. Perhaps the less sought after dial colours allow discounting but I couldn’t see any around.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    It’s a cracking watch. I’m still waiting on a 15202 (and will be for a long old time) but the 15450 will tide me over nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman

AP

I was out yesterday to try and make my mind up and get a deal on either an Offshore Chrono or the VC Overseas Chrono. The AP was very very difficult even with a good rapore with the dealers but eventually got there. Same for the VC but was offered a £3500 token with me paying full price for the watch, still a good deal and I went back and forth trying to decide however a got i cleaner deal on the Overseas and a big discount off the ring my wife wants. Deal is still to be had but getting difficult with dealers trying to maximise their profit in these difficult times.