closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping update

Shipping update

As I mentioned previously, I sorted the orders into two piles; one for the 36mm Black dial Everest and one for all other watches. These are the latest order numbers shipped:

36mm black dial Everests - RC23967759

Other watches - RC23967872

I'll be working through the weekend but at this rate it could still be another 5 weeks before everything is shipped.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Shipping update

Don't worry, we'll still be locked-down and doing sod-all, anyway!

Tempus non expectat virum et aestus.
    Last edited by fm.tz; 24th September 2020 at 19:22.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Notification today that my Baby Dreadnought is arriving tomorrow so I'm thrilled :-)

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    Notification today that my Baby Dreadnought is arriving tomorrow so I'm thrilled :-)
    Well worth the wait; excellent watch, wearing mine now

This makes the wait from the August 2 ordering seem very tame

Sent from my SM-G960U using TZ-UK mobile app

5 weeks! But the wife’s birthday is in 5 weeks. Oh gawd I can see it now, she’s going to see the postman deliver a parcel on her birthday and be on it like a tramp on a bag of hot chips!
    I’m going to have to get something else for her other than the novelty pinny and bar of Cadbury’s fruit & nut.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    As I mentioned previously, I sorted the orders into two piles; one for the 36mm Black dial Everest and one for all other watches. These are the latest order numbers shipped:

36mm black dial Everests - RC23967759

Other watches - RC23967872

I'll be working through the weekend but at this rate it could still be another 5 weeks before everything is shipped.

Eddie
    I'm 440 away from that Everest number... jings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    I can't complain because I got lucky and scored a watch, but I'm getting impatient with UPS. I wonder why it is just sitting in their warehouse? Possibly because it needs to go over seas to Canada and they have limited routes at the moment?

Shout out to Eddie for all his hard work!

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Zensa View Post
    I can't complain because I got lucky and scored a watch, but I'm getting impatient with UPS. I wonder why it is just sitting in their warehouse? Possibly because it needs to go over seas to Canada and they have limited routes at the moment?

Mine to Canada has been sitting in that warehouse since Monday, too.

Ooh still a couple of hundred away and presumed I was getting close with a 2.04pm order ! The wait is tough but given what I have seen it’s well worth it..just extra time for making the perfect strap choice. Good luck Eddie.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Journeyman

Mine started moving this morning. Thank to Eddie for sorting whatever the problem was. Hopefully, it will be winging its way across the pond on a flight tonight. With any luck, yours is on the move, too.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbio2 View Post
    Mine started moving this morning. Thank to Eddie for sorting whatever the problem was. Hopefully, it will be winging its way across the pond on a flight tonight. With any luck, yours is on the move, too.
    Unfortunately nothing, still just a warehouse scan

Apprentice

Same here, since Monday. Hope it starts moving soon (to the US).

Journeyman

Quote Originally Posted by jodydavis View Post
    Same here, since Monday. Hope it starts moving soon (to the US).
    If they are stuck with the message

"Held in Warehouse
    UPS is holding the cargo at a secure facility, pending instructions and agreement."

Eddie has to sort it out. I e-mailed him and he got it taken care of.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by fishbio2 View Post
    If they are stuck with the message

"Held in Warehouse
    UPS is holding the cargo at a secure facility, pending instructions and agreement."

Eddie has to sort it out. I e-mailed him and he got it taken care of.
    Thanks for the update, I've reached out to Eddie. Hopefully he can help get things moving

The reason they are/were stuck is because UPS lost the copies of the commercial invoice I supplied. I've supplied duplicates for 3 shipments that I know of but it's possible that there are more.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Tks Eddie ... received notification and mine will be delivered on Monday

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using TZ-UK mobile app

Apprentice
    Still waiting for mine. :(. It has been stuck at Castle Donington since Sep. 21, with its status alternating between “Held” and “In transit”.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by jodydavis View Post
    Still waiting for mine. :(. It has been stuck at Castle Donington since Sep. 21, with its status alternating between “Held” and “In transit”.
    See messages #14 and 16, below.

Mine was freed up and should be on the delivery truck here in Canada within the hour.

Apprentice
    I sent Eddie an email and mine is still stuck. But I also understand Eddie is a busy man and he can only do so much in a day. I can only try to have patience, but I want the watch on my wrist badly haha

I'm aware of at least 7. 3 have already been released and delivered and another 2 appear to be released. I've just been asked to supply duplicate airway bills and commercial invoices for the remaining 2, which I've done. If your scan is still showing that its stuck tomorrow, e-mail me with the tracking number and I'll send duplicate documentation to them.

I thought that it was confined to those shipped on 21 September and I could understand that it was just documentation from one day's shipping that had gone missing and I could write that of as "just one of those things" but there's at least one from a different date, suggesting a deeper problem.

Eddie

Apprentice
    Thanks so much, Eddie. Very much appreciate this, as I know that you are swamped with fulfilling orders. I sent you an email yesterday, so hopefully mine is included in the ones that you have mentioned. As others have noted, it's a sign of how eagerly we are awaiting your watches!

I'm aware of at least 7. 3 have already been released and delivered and another 2 appear to be released. I've just been asked to supply duplicate airway bills and commercial invoices for the remaining 2, which I've done. If your scan is still showing that its stuck tomorrow, e-mail me with the tracking number and I'll send duplicate documentation to them.

I thought that it was confined to those shipped on 21 September and I could understand that it was just documentation from one day's shipping that had gone missing and I could write that of as "just one of those things" but there's at least one from a different date, suggesting a deeper problem.

Eddie

Journeyman

Eddie
    Thanks to Eddie for dealing with this frustration. Mine was one of the 21 Sept. batch which was released last Friday. The weekend slowed it down further but I'm happy to report that it arrived safley in the middle of Canada this morning. Having previously sized an Expedition bracelet I was able to get this one sized in about a minute and onto my wrist. It was worth the wait.

Apprentice
    My shipment is finally being processed by the clearance agency. Thanks Eddie!

I supplied documentation for a further 7 shipments yesterday. The Team Leader at my local depot took 9 days holiday and returned yesterday to in his words "a shit show". I asked if anyone else had been affected or was it just me and he replied "heaps". Hopefully it's all sorted now.

Eddie

Had a UPS notification a few minutes ago!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Master
    I supplied documentation for a further 7 shipments yesterday. The Team Leader at my local depot took 9 days holiday and returned yesterday to in his words "a shit show". I asked if anyone else had been affected or was it just me and he replied "heaps". Hopefully it's all sorted now.

Eddie
    Refreshingly honest, he could have just spouted a load of corporate face saving bullshit.

Craftsman

UPS what a shower

I receive an update from UPS saying they will deliver my watch by Monday 10:30...

I am working from home, so no problem. Leave the gate open, no music on, no remote meetings, no visits to the toilet -- at 10:50 receive an email saying the delivery has been rescheduled to tomorrow.

Why? 'We missed you. We are taking your parcel to a local UPS Access Point™'

Rubbish; they didn't even try to deliver it.

Grrr.. disappointing as Eddie is doing his best to ship the orders out

Sorry, had to vent

-- Tim

Shipping update

I've been dealing with UPS over the last four days. They are truly awful. I will never use them again.

Quote Originally Posted by fm.tz View Post
    I've been dealing with UPS over the last four days. They are truly awful. I will never use them again.

The problem is, all customer support staff are working from home so it's next to impossible to speak wiht anyone and it seems they don't check their e-mails often enough.

Eddie

Shipping update

I found the Customer Service number 03457 877877 pretty terrible and I got a different answer every time I called.

When I spoke to the Invoicing Team, they seemed to have more authority and fixed the issue. They are on: 03451 610 016.

Don't know if that will help at all.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by in_denial View Post
    I receive an update from UPS saying they will deliver my watch by Monday 10:30...

I am working from home, so no problem. Leave the gate open, no music on, no remote meetings, no visits to the toilet -- at 10:50 receive an email saying the delivery has been rescheduled to tomorrow.

-- Tim
    Rinse and repeat ... So I plastered the letterbox with instructions and hung around the door from 10:27-10:40 when my phone pops up the next "We missed you" email -- what a bunch of liars

-- Tim

Shipping update

Try this number: 03451 610 016 (fingers crossed)

Craftsman
    The number is promising thanks! Got through to someone in a call centre very quickly; I should get a call back from someone in the depot in the next hour, to try and guarantee an attempt at delivery will be made tomorrow... I will update as and when

Thanks again for the number

-- Tim

Craftsman
    ...And as if by magic ... a knock on the door, and I managed to get to it and open it before he had left the driveway (about five seconds). With no chance of escape, he got my name, dropped the parcel and ran!

Got to work now, so will take a look at it and resize the bracelet tonight!

--Tim

...And as if by magic ... a knock on the door, and I managed to get to it and open it before he had left the driveway (about five seconds). With no chance of escape, he got my name, dropped the parcel and ran!

Got to work now, so will take a look at it and resize the bracelet tonight!

--Tim
    Great news - pleased for you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping update

The number is promising thanks! ...

Thanks again for the number

-- Tim
    An absolute pleasure. Very glad you've got your watch, finally.
    Last edited by fm.tz; 6th October 2020 at 14:12.

Journeyman

Red face Success! (When's the next order window? ;)

Grrr.. disappointing as Eddie is doing his best to ship the orders out

Sorry, had to vent

-- Tim
    So typical. Luckily for me, my 10:30 delivery arrived @ 10:05.

Now I know what time it is ;)

Craftsman
    Mr Platts ,
    please could we possibly have an update of the latest customer order numbers shipped to give some idea of where we may be in the queue.I do fully appreciate what a mammoth task fulfilling such a deluge of orders must be.
    Last edited by silver centurian; 7th October 2020 at 23:31.

Journeyman
    How many everests are left to ship Eddie?

Journeyman
    My Everest should be here at noon today

Auf dem Transportweg

08.10.2020 - 3:58

Koeln, Germany

Hat Einrichtung verlassen

08.10.2020 - 0:35

Koeln, Germany

Import Scan

07.10.2020 - 23:59

Koeln, Germany

In Einrichtung eingetroffen

07.10.2020 - 21:50

Castle Donington, United Kingdom

07.10.2020 - 20:28

Castle Donington, United Kingdom

In Einrichtung eingetroffen

07.10.2020 - 19:24

Sheffield, United Kingdom

07.10.2020 - 17:23

Herkunfts Scan

Früheres Ereignis
    Versendet

07.10.2020 - 16:42

Abhol Scan

I've still got 136 of the 36mm black dial Everest to ship. The last order I shipped for the 36mm Everest was 7898 and for a non-Everest, 8210.

Eddie

I am 8036 for an Everest so either a way off....or out of luck !

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by dicky8588 View Post

I’m in the same boat. I’m 8000 - fingers crossed I’ve made the cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbob View Post
    I’m in the same boat. I’m 8000 - fingers crossed I’ve made the cut.

I can’t say for certain, but I think you would have been informed by now if you were one of the oversubscribed number. Maybe Eddie will confirm if all those who’s orders were oversubscribed have been informed?

Apprentice
    Got a UPS alert: The shipment value is missing from the invoice and is required for clearance. We're working to obtain this information.
    However this seemed to have been resolved a few hours later: Your package was released by the clearing agency.
    Not sure if they found it or Eddie had to intervene.
    Anyway I guess it is on its way. Supposed to be here by Friday. Wonder if it has to stop somewhere to clear customs first. Timing seems a bit tight. Will be happy whenever it gets here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Thanks!

I've still got 136 of the 36mm black dial Everest to ship. The last order I shipped for the 36mm Everest was 7898 and for a non-Everest, 8210.

Eddie
    Thanks for the info. I know you said 40 days, but it's good to have an update.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent;[URL="tel:5551783"
    5551783[/URL]]I can’t say for certain, but I think you would have been informed by now if you were one of the oversubscribed number. Maybe Eddie will confirm if all those who’s orders were oversubscribed have been informed?

Hope so, I’ve already bought half a dozen different straps for mine!

Quote Originally Posted by tritiumtube View Post
    Got a UPS alert: The shipment value is missing from the invoice and is required for clearance. We're working to obtain this information.
    However this seemed to have been resolved a few hours later: Your package was released by the clearing agency.
    Not sure if they found it or Eddie had to intervene.
    Anyway I guess it is on its way. Supposed to be here by Friday. Wonder if it has to stop somewhere to clear customs first. Timing seems a bit tight. Will be happy whenever it gets here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    The shipment value is on the commercial invoice, four copies of which were supplied to UPS. You'll find two copies in the documents pouch on the package when you receive it.

Eddie

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dicky8588 View Post

I'm 8199 for a 36 Everest and haven't received a "Dear John" so you should be okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk