timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: RAF C17 pilots watch

Master
    Blog Entries

RAF C17 pilots watch

This is going to burst a few bubbles.

Grand Master
    But does it do what it says on the tin........yes it does,Her choice end off.

Journeyman
    I bet when someone asks her the time inside that cockpit that watch is that last thing she'd look at.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    it shows you dont need a massive or complicated,dedicated pilots watch to fly,

But that thankfully wont stop us buying what we like (the same as desk divers).

Craftsman
    How long before that dress watch is rebadged as an RAF C17 pilot’s watch? If it works...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see My old service getting more of the opposite sex into the flight deck of RAF aircraft I attended a reunion of My old squadron sad to say the lack of minorities was a real eye opener not to think of how My mate Trevor had to fight extreme prejudice and racism to graduate onto the Jaguar frontline squadron.

Master
    Bremont have really gone wild...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Nice to see My old service getting more of the opposite sex into the flight deck of RAF aircraft I attended a reunion of My old squadron sad to say the lack of minorities was a real eye opener not to think of how My mate Trevor had to fight extreme prejudice and racism to graduate onto the Jaguar frontline squadron.
    I loved Jags, recently I realised a long held ambition & got one of those big triangular Jaguar patches with the red, white & blue aircraft.
    Which squadron were you on? I had an Airfix Jaguar marked up as 54 Squadron (never knew they used to be a Phantom squadron until I saw an old RAF training film).