closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Gossipmongers

Gossipmongers

If you want a proper good bellylaugh to take your mind off the current s**t state of the world then download the Acast app and listen to the Gossipmongers podcast.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    If you want a proper good bellylaugh to take your mind off the current s**t state of the world then download the Acast app and listen to the Gossipmongers podcast.
    I loved the first three series of Gossipmongers, but after the third series, Joe and David sacked Poppy Hillstead, and it all left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, especially as she was such an important part of the show. (If nothing else, it prevented the shoe from being too "bloke-y", if you know what I mean.)

It's a shame, as it was a great show. But I won't be keeping up with it now.

I'm still on series 1, and series 4 only started last week, but I'll give it a go when I get through 1-3 and see how it goes. Poppy Hillstead has started her own podcast now, which looks interesting.
    F.T.F.A.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Qatar-wol View Post

It's a shame, as it was a great show. But I won't be keeping up with it now.
    Pretty much how I feel about it now, listened to about 10 minutes of episode 1 of the new series and binned it.

On the plus side I've just discovered Chart Music: The TOTP Podcast which is genuinely laugh out loud funny, plus I have a couple of years worth of podcasts to catch up on

Quote Originally Posted by mickylall View Post
    Pretty much how I feel about it now, listened to about 10 minutes of episode 1 of the new series and binned it.

On the plus side I've just discovered Chart Music: The TOTP Podcast which is genuinely laugh out loud funny, plus I have a couple of years worth of podcasts to catch up on
    Thanks for the recommendation - I'll give it a try!