closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone know where to get best price for Tudor PO1 in York

Anyone know where to get best price for Tudor PO1 in York

Anyone know if possible to get discounts on Tudor PO1 in York hoping to pick one up today or tomorrow

There are only two Tudor stockists, within a couple of minutes of each other.

Went into Mappin & Webb this morning but no luck with the sales girl she was pretty clueless tbh

On a Saturday she could be part time, cut her some slack. Can't be expected to know everything. As a member of a watch forum I'd guess you already know everything you need to know (and more) so just need the purchase facilitating.

Yes I know I want it but want a good deal

- - - Updated - - -

If possible

If you can't get a good deal when there are two dealers within spitting distance of each other it's not there to be had.

Just politely tell both shops you're buying within the hour to the one to offer the best price.

Unlikely to get much off a P01. Max 5% unless you are a big spender but if you are trying to get a deal I suspect you aren't.

Just wondering if possible that is all , brought a speedmaster last year at 20% off and thought I ask the nice people on the forum who know the people to ask

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    Just wondering if possible that is all , brought a speedmaster last year at 20% off and thought I ask the nice people on the forum who know the people to ask

No nice people left here any more ;)

In all seriousness if you have access to Ernest Jones vouchers via work they give you 8.5% off so that would work, plus you could try to wangle 5% on top. Else they are selling above list from greys which indicates in store discounts will be minimal.

As another poster said, just ask what discount they are prepared to offer. If you go in well informed about the pricing in store and online and engage with the staff you may find they agree to offer you a discount. But I doubt either store will go bust over a lost sale of 3k or so, don't cut off your nose to spite your face, if you wan the watch, pay up and enjoy it.

I like bartering with people and am a people person but really struggling with the mask on

I like bartering with people and am a people person but really struggling with the mask on
    You might be more successful getting something included, perhaps a nice leather or nato if they stock them.

You could let them get you into the interest free credit conversation and again politely explain that there will be a cost to them if you do that and you are offering to remove that cost by paying cash, can they pass on some of that saving?

Master
    There are not many of these about so would be surprised if you achieve a discount. I have seen them in windows only once or twice (of course they could be in the safes).

Do you know if both of the ADs in your area have them in stock?

Ryan's point on EJ vouchers is probably a good shout. If you enjoy a barter you may aswel ask for 20% and see what they say...and then pay full price in a worst case scenario.

"my AD" ie the local Beaverbrooks, can't get Tudor fast enough. 30% deposit to view a BB58 blue, and there is often a queue to get in now.

I don't think the market for jewellery and more expensive watches is depressed at all, so no real driver for discounting. While many people are furloughed or redundant, there are many more people who will have a lot of spare cash after 6 months of work, overtime, and nothing to spend it on.

Craftsman

Try haggling instead then.

£2.4k passing out of T2 this morning. Nearly did... but didn’t. They’re bigger than I expected!

" people person" , is that still "thing" ?