closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko 7548 on Crafter Blue SKX Rubber Strap

Seiko 7548 on Crafter Blue SKX Rubber Strap

Having recently picked up a lovely vintage Seiko 7548 I have been looking for a good quality rubber strap to wear it on.

I was unsure if the Crafter blue strap would fit the 7548 model as its specifically designed for the SKX and new 5 diver model but I am pleased to say it fits perfect.

The rubber is as smooth and comfortable on the wrist as any of the Rubber B or Everest straps I have owned, its not cheap at around £60 but worth ever penny in my opinion.

Here are a few pics for anyone interested, its the CB10 strap which comes with both the steel & rubber keepers.

Last edited by boring_sandwich; 18th September 2020 at 16:08.

Master
    That looks really good.

Ive been toying with the idea of ordering one of these for my 007 for a while. Im not usually a lover of rubber straps and I took the original Z22 of the 007 as soon as it arrived. However, I think this could be just what im looking for.

Where did you order from OP?

Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    That looks really good.

Ive been toying with the idea of ordering one of these for my 007 for a while. Im not usually a lover of rubber straps and I took the original Z22 of the 007 as soon as it arrived. However, I think this could be just what im looking for.

Where did you order from OP?
    https://www.watchobsession.co.uk/pag...after+blue+skx

That looks good, I have been wearing a Crafter blue for a couple of years now and can't fault it first on a MM300 and now on a 6159 (same strap).

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by boring_sandwich View Post
    Thanks OP.