closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Biker thread and the DGR

Master

The Biker thread and the DGR

Like most people that have contributed to the best thread on TZ, I’ve enjoyed the info, photos, banta, and general good feelings this thread has generated.

It appears to me that this years DGR is going to be a bit of a struggle, both in attendance and fund raising. So a suggestion if I may?

There is quite a bit of crossover in the charities that are supported by Eddie, and the DGR, so by way of a thank you for such a great thread can I suggest that those that would normally contribute to the DGR, send a few quid to the TZ just giving page instead?

All charities are struggling this year, we can’t support them all, so hows about we support this one.

I’ve started with my contribution, which I timed. It takes less than 1 minute to make.

1 minute out of your day, a small donation will make a difference to somebody. So if you’re a biker, and can help out, please do.👍🤪😎

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/tz-uk2015

I think that's a very sound sentiment. Personally, I'm going to place some funds with the Movember foundation too, which is the beneficiary of the DGR fundraising effort in more normal circumstances. It also supports men's suicide awareness, which many on here will understand is a cause very close to my heart and which was one of the main reasons for me participating in the DGR last year.

Can I suggest that a contribution to both causes would be a wonderful gesture?

Master
    I’ve previously ridden DGR and I’ll do again this year, albeit dressed dapper and probably solo ( unless Steptoe fancies a socially distanced dapper bimble?).

I will be donating as men’s mental health is a massively under stated issue and I dread to think what is in the horizon with lock down fever, redundancies and all the change at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk