closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wahoo KICKR BIKE - any owners?

Master
    I have a rocker board, it’s an excellent addition. I don’t have the kickr bike, just the kickr, but the rocker bird makes it so much more comfortable.

I think when we move which is hopefully by summer the bike will be in a permanent spot and I can look at a rocker board. My wife is keen to stand up on it but isn't confident enough to yet, that might help. At the moment I'm wheeling it to the edge of the wahoo floormat when in use and back in the corner when finished.

Desperately want a new saddle but want to try check our sitbones first. Might just take one off one of the bikes in the shed for now, anything will be better.

I would much prefer it if the saddle and handlebar adjustments were with a bolt like gym spin bikes. I get the wahoo wants a mm perfect fit so doesn't give that option but it would be 100x more convenient if it did.

Not sold on the fan yet but might cave in. Bought a cheap one on Amazon but without a remote it's annoying. I've ended up using an existing Dyson fan but the filters are £60 a go so don't want to use it too much.
    Last edited by wileeeeeey; 30th November 2020 at 02:06.

Grand Master
    Never used a rocker board

Have a £10 fan on every session

Saddles aren’t comfortable, hard arses are.

Just ride
    RIAC