closing tag is in template navbar
Time Factors Watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: PRS29-AM

  1. #1
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ilford, Essex
    Posts
    19

    PRS29-AM

    I had the final drive of my fathers Daimler SP250 this afternoon as he has sold it and it is being collected later this week. I thought the PRS29-AM would be an appropriate choice of watch for the occasion.
    (How do I show these images?)
    SP250 (9 of 19).jpg
    SP250 (16 of 19).jpg
    Last edited by Mart54; 15th September 2020 at 16:07.

  2. #2
    Craftsman TheGent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    North West, UK
    Posts
    628
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart54 View Post
    I had the final drive of my fathers Daimler SP250 this afternoon as he has sold it and it is being collected later this week. I thought the PRS29-AM would be an appropriate choice of watch for the occasion.
    SP250 (9 of 19).jpg
    SP250 (16 of 19).jpg
    Perfect combination! What a lovely car too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Journeyman fm.tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    England, England
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Perfect combination! What a lovely car too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Amazing picture, that watch/dash combination is beautiful.


    Tempus non expectat virum et aestus.

  4. #4
    Apprentice Dannacet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Canterbury, UK
    Posts
    22
    Such a beautiful vehicle - and an appropriately great timepiece to match.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Grand Master abraxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    32,617




    There you go.

  6. #6
    Craftsman rodia77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Cork, ROI
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by fm.tz View Post
    Amazing picture, that watch/dash combination is beautiful.
    Seconded. Hope you didn't fly too low.

  7. #7
    Both fantastic pieces in their own righr

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Ilford, Essex
    Posts
    19
    Thanks for all the comments. I forgot to mention that all the dials are made by "Smiths"

  9. #9
    Apprentice Dannacet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Canterbury, UK
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart54 View Post
    Thanks for all the comments. I forgot to mention that all the dials are made by "Smiths"
    It gets better!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Journeyman engrneil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    United States - Chicagoland
    Posts
    55
    Agreed....thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannacet View Post
    Such a beautiful vehicle - and an appropriately great timepiece to match.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sent from my SM-G960U using TZ-UK mobile app

  11. #11
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    295
    What a beautiful little sports car ... I had never heard of the make/model before :-)

    That dashboard with all the Smiths dials is superb, and the choice of wrist watch is perfection !

  12. #12
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Pennsylvania, US
    Posts
    33
    What a great look back to the golden age of Smiths Instruments.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information