closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: StrapCode For A Rolex

StrapCode For A Rolex

I love my Red Sub but always fancied another bracelet the 9315 is great but its a folded type and to say its a bit rattly is a understatement
    Here it is next to the later 91350

I wanted something a bit more solid feeling and came across this from Strapcode the Vintage 1680
    So ordered one I'm really happy with it, its got a solid feel good weight and the end links fit well sound

I did a video review if you'd like to see more https://youtu.be/Y94cRNOHZZs

Master
    That looks very nice indeed. I don't like the snaggle tooth end links on the Strap code Jubilee but it doesn't look so bad on that sub.

Master
    Agreed the 9315 isn’t too good but a red sub deserves a good quality 93150, it’s a no from me.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdog View Post
    Agreed the 9315 isn’t too good but a red sub deserves a good quality 93150, it’s a no from me.
    Ive got a 93150 on my DRSD and that feels almost like a modern bracelet much more solid
    If it was a newer sub I wouldn't fit a jubilee but on a vintage one I can live with it

9315 vs 93150

That looks nice! How does it feel oyster vs jubilee?

S

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSeb View Post
    That looks nice! How does it feel oyster vs jubilee?

S
    There is more weight now but feels more even and very little rattly like there was with the oyster

The video shows it better

https://youtu.be/Y94cRNOHZZs

Looks like a decent bracelet.
    It's just a matter of time...

I think it looks good and I enjoyed the video

StrapCode For A Rolex

Good video review Bazza, and it looks like a great fit and a good quality bracelet.

I don’t buy this idea that quality watches ‘deserve’ to be only on OEM straps or bracelets. If that was true Panerais would be much less fun and NATOs would be banned.

My DSSD is on a RubberB and nobody complains about those, even though they are clearly not a Rolex strap. I have my Navitimer on a blue Brady sailcloth strap and it looks brilliant. Yes, it’s a 5 grand watch on a 25 quid strap, but so what?

Good luck with it.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by mycroft View Post
    Good video review Bazza, and it looks like a great fit and a good quality bracelet.

I don’t buy this idea that quality watches ‘deserve’ to be only on OEM straps or bracelets. If that was true Panerais would be much less fun and NATOs would be banned.

My DSSD is on a RubberB and nobody complains about those, even though they are clearly not a Rolex strap. I have my Navitimer on a blue Brady sailcloth strap and it looks brilliant. Yes, it’s a 5 grand watch on a 25 quid strap, but so what?

Good luck with it.

Simon
    I to used to have a RubberB for my DSSD it had a much better balance than the bracelet

I've got a lot of hate over the strapcode people saying its not in the same league as the
    Rolex which is crazy, its a far better made bracelet than the old 70s oyster
    But its ok for guys to fit £10 Nato you can't win

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    I to used to have a RubberB for my DSSD it had a much better balance than the bracelet

I've got a lot of hate over the strapcode people saying its not in the same league as the
    Rolex which is crazy, its a far better made bracelet than the old 70s oyster
    But its ok for guys to fit £10 Nato you can't win
    People are strange, aren’t they?!

Simon