closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Anywhere, Do Anything watch

Go Anywhere, Do Anything watch

Back on topic... I am struggling a bit to understand the premise behind this thread. Mind you I own 17 watches so the idea of wearing one watch all the time is a bit foreign to me

Presumably the other thread that was running about one watch to outlast them all doesn’t apply because this one is setting a limit of $700 - which is about £550.00 in real money.

I understand why people are suggesting something like a Damasko, but unless I’m mistaken the cheapest model they sell is around €1,100 Euros, which is a long way north of £550.

For that money I would have thought something made by Seiko would be an obvious choice. Black or blue dial Turtle on bracelet?

Simon

Journeyman
    My GADA watch is my Black Bay 58. It’s sporty and rugged enough that I’m happy to wear it swimming and out at the weekend, etc. But equally it looks pretty sharp with a suit/nice blazer. It wouldn’t work as well for formal occasions but I don’t think a ‘GADA’ watch is ever meant to suit that, as then it wouldn’t suit the other 99% of your lifestyle. I am partial to divers, but I do think dressy divers are the ultimate for everyday wear.

To my mind Black Bays are fantastic all rounders. I don’t have a Black Bay 36 but these are another great choice - possibly a little dressier than the rest of the range and not dissimilar to the Aqua Terra in style (but markedly more affordable). And as you already noted, the Explorer is for me probably the quintessential choice (although I love a diver and wear my 58 more often, despite an Explorer dressing up a little better).

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Last edited by Lantenac06; 14th September 2020 at 17:48.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Surely you're bored with that by now and would like to move it on and get another watch project underway ...

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves