closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Procrastination is the thief of time

Procrastination is the thief of time

A recent car service has scuppered my plans of hopefully snapping up a Baby Dreadnought and a black 36mm Everest, so now I can only afford the one.

My dilemma is not which one should I choose but should I wait until I can buy both? Obviously don’t want to go overdrawn or use credit but buying the two the same time would allow me to equally bond with both where as buying separately would mean if I get an Everest first I’ll wonder if I’ve made the right choice. If I get a Baby Dreadnought first the same thought will cause me headaches... You see this is why I have trouble sleeping!

Carpe diem. If you can beat the rampage and get on the site on Sunday then stick them both on the card and worry about it later. Life's too short.
    F.T.F.A.

They might both be sold out by when you can afford both, so definitely get one if you can.

Tempus non expectat virum et aestus.

A question to the experienced users on here: What happens when it’s busy on ‘shopping day’?
    ~ does the website crash?
    ~ is there a queue?
    ~ is it slow to respond?
    ~ am I panicking over nothing?
    ~ do I need to wear a mask?

Journeyman
    If you get on at 14:00 The only problem I've ever had completing a purchase was when the price of the Baby Willard showed as £0.00.

I’m so glad he turned down a 6-figure take-over bid last year

(WELL DONE EDDIE )

...and I truly hope someone can take on the company and keep its ethos going when he steps away.

After consulting the missus on both watches her comment “What do you want with another watch with orange bits on for?” (I have an orange PO & Seiko Monster) she told me my decision was to just get the Everest...

Looks like I was one of the lucky ones who managed to grab one thankfully.

“What’s that dear? No of course I won’t buy a load of new straps for another watch...” Oh dear, hopefully she’ll be out when they get delivered.