closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vacheron Constantin Overseas- now with gold bracelet

Vacheron Constantin Overseas- now with gold bracelet

Well, this is a wow!

I’ve been thinking about the possibility of changing my 5167r and was being drawn to a rose gold DD40 with the green dial as the only competition. One concern was the ‘obviousness’ of the Rolex design but this VC ticks a lot of boxes, being able to swap out the bracelet when you want to and having some serious horological chops. What do you guys think?

Looks good, but not quite as good as the stainless steel version. I imagine it would look better on the rubber. I wouldn't move on a 5167R to make way for it.

Master
    I would imagine it’s quite a special watch to see in person (the blue is never as good in pictures as it in real life).

A fabulous piece VC are making some really desirable product lately blue and gold always a winning combo

This is absolutely stunning...I want it a lot. Bring this out in a chrono and its perfect.

Master
    Just read an article on this watch earlier today and I think it’s outstanding

Just popped up on Instagram when I opened the app. Looks superb on the rubber.

Journeyman
    It’s an absolutely stunning watch. That blue dial must be the most beautiful on the market. I prefer the steel, but also haven’t seen the gold in person. It does look great on the rubber strap!

Quote Originally Posted by daveyw View Post
    Well, this is a wow!

I’ve been thinking about the possibility of changing my 5167r and was being drawn to a rose gold DD40 with the green dial as the only competition. One concern was the ‘obviousness’ of the Rolex design but this VC ticks a lot of boxes, being able to swap out the bracelet when you want to and having some serious horological chops. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Looks good, but not quite as good as the stainless steel version. I imagine it would look better on the rubber. I wouldn't move on a 5167R to make way for it.
    Probably not a wise financial choice. Perhaps the interchangeable bracelet / strap is appealing but that blue and gold does also look good though!

Master
    Not sure though it’s worth way over double RRP of the steel, though I’d love to see it. I’d never have bought based on any pictures, this blue needs to be seen.

Master
    Received an email from WoS with this release. What a beauty! Sadly another watch on my list for when I win the euro millions !

Blog Entries
    That gold looks lush, but I'll have to stick with the steel for now.

Blue and gold doesn't work for me. A white dial would be so much better on that watch.
    Best Regards - Peter

I'd hate to be with you when you're on your own.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Not sure though it’s worth way over double RRP of the steel, though I’d love to see it. I’d never have bought based on any pictures, this blue needs to be seen.

Interestingly its £25k more than the steel version, and if you look at the difference between the new steel submariner date and the white gold version, that's about 25k difference too.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
    Blue and gold doesn't work for me. A white dial would be so much better on that watch.
    The Egyptian pharaohs would disagree

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Griswold View Post
    This one has been available for some time (Just without the bracelet):

https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...000r-b127.html

Master
    Blog Entries
    Anybody actually seen this model in the flesh??? Looks amazing on blue rubber also. Cant find any real pics on the alligator sadly but I bet it looks great

Apprentice
    I've been on the waiting list for a 4500V/110A-B126 (stainless steel silver face) but the AD just contacted me today to say that they have a 4500V/000R-B127 in pink gold, silver face that he could offer me. It looks as though it's on a gold bracelet, which you'd pay extra for and something that I'm not interested in as I like the idea of the brown rubber/alligator combo. However, it's a lot more than the stainless steel watches at £34,300 and I know it won't hold its value terribly well so I'm reluctant to spend so much money rather than hold out (no rush).

What do you guys think? https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...000r-b127.html

When picking up my 4500 from the AD I had the opportunity to try on the gold with silver dial

I didn’t like it at all the gold and silver didn’t work together at all IMO

Quote Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
    I've been on the waiting list for a 4500V/110A-B126 (stainless steel silver face) but the AD just contacted me today to say that they have a 4500V/000R-B127 in pink gold, silver face that he could offer me. It looks as though it's on a gold bracelet, which you'd pay extra for and something that I'm not interested in as I like the idea of the brown rubber/alligator combo. However, it's a lot more than the stainless steel watches at £34,300 and I know it won't hold its value terribly well so I'm reluctant to spend so much money rather than hold out (no rush).

What do you guys think? https://www.vacheron-constantin.com/...000r-b127.html
    I wouldn’t even be entertaining the concept of spending over £34k on a watch that I wasn’t absolutely head over heels dead set on owning. Wait for the one you actually want.