Following on from my other thread in regards to my Sub & BLNR being stolen (by deception) while in Spain I have an insurance question if anyone can help.

We have an Admiral Home insurance policy which has been ticking over for a couple of years, when taking out the policy I added my TT Sub Date to the insured items, they didn't ask for any details of the watch, serial number or proof it literally just states mens Rolex Submariner Date on the paperwork.

The watches were stolen a few weeks ago and I only today remembered about this policy and the watch being listed, granted at the time it was the 16613 I was referring to but do you think I could still be covered for the 2020 Sub Date?

I dont want to try and scam Admiral with a false claim but hoping that by switching watches throughout the policy (I have goldsmiths proof of purchase for the Sub) it wont affect it and I can at least try and claim some money back to soften the blow.

Any advice would be appreciated on this, never been in the predicament (luckily) where I have needed to make a claim for a personal possession.