closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Realistic wait time for the new Sub?

Craftsman

Realistic wait time for the new Sub?

I’m going to ask my local AD to be put on the “list” for the new sub, steel with no date.

Has anyone here enquired getting one so far, and may I ask what the response has been for time frame?

Thanks in advance

Journeyman
    I've been on the list for a sub for about 3 months now. At the time the AD told me roughly 12-18 months. Not sure how accurate that is or how realistic if you, like me, have zero history with the AD. I can imagine this waiting list has gone far worse now with the new subs that were released. Probably more like 2-3 years now. If you ever get to the top of the list if you haven't spent money at the AD before

In short, I've not much hope!

Journeyman
    It probably depends a bit where you are. London is likely to be a longer wait due to higher demand IMO

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammers23 View Post
    It probably depends a bit where you are. London is likely to be a longer wait due to higher demand IMO
    I'd love to see waiting lists from all ADs being published online. That will never happen of course.

Craftsman
    I’ve been told about 12 months. Worth it :-)

I was told weeks by my local AD. But I think that may be a little optimistic. Still, let's be positive and hope they are right.

I was told 5 years...

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by jpjsavage View Post
    I was told weeks by my local AD. But I think that may be a little optimistic. Still, let's be positive and hope they are right.
    That would be great if you can. Hope it comes through for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mappin and Webb Kingston said one year. I think that's optimistically hopeful.The response to the new Sub was much much more stronger than in previous years they said. I'm a newbie customer. Great chatting with them

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sometime between now and never. All the usual caveats apply.
    Mainly regarding with your face fitting with the AD, for any number of reasons. Previous spend, potential spend, genuinely interested collector or flipper... rocking up and wanting to be on the list for 'every' hot release should ring alarm bells.

They must have fair experience by now of separating the wheat from the chaff, which makes it all the worse with the amount that go directly to the greys.