closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA: Bargain Casio analogue watch on Amazon - Sapphire crystal

PSA: Bargain Casio analogue watch on Amazon - Sapphire crystal

Hi folks,
    I was doing some digging for a cheap standard analogue watch preferably with a sapphire crystal for daily beater duties and came across this on Amazon...Casio analogue, 40mm case, formal yet kinda sporty, sapphire crystal and 10 year battery...black £57, blue currently £38 !..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CASIO-Analo...9559591&sr=8-1

I ordered the black version on Sunday and received it yesterday..really impressed for the price, nice build quality (crystal is no thin and tinny mineral thing), second hand hits the markers bang on..crown turns very wmoothly.....I ditched the croc strap and fortunately had a spare 20mm Nato of Eddies...took a scotchbrite pad and gave the case a light brushing and I think it looks great as a daily ! super light...52g on a Nato...Will get a pic up soon....

That seems a hell of a deal.

A bit dressy for a garden watch. Then again it does have lume. Hmm...

On my 6 3/4" wrist.. Very legible and comfortable...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1evke7k3qj...42619.jpg?dl=0

The black dial looks really good. Are you tempted by the blue, at the price?

Master
    Thats a very nice looking watch for the money. I like the blue too and for £38 you cant go wrong.

Howdo all, just wondering if anyone else picked one of these up ?. I bought the black version..MTS-100L-1AVEF..and must admit it hasn't been off my wrist since...keeps amazing time, super comfortable on a nato and since I brushed the case has a nice sporty daily beater look about it...thinking I might have to buy another at the price