closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver Jubilee Everest

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    It has to be more than 300 of the max 500 run still available (even if not yet received in stock from the manufacturer).
    Still enough to go around then :D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    As a minimum I’d say. If there were 50 of each monopusher, and they are sold out, and Eddie only takes a maximum of 200 orders, then I assumed a large percentage of the remaining 100 orders were the Jubilee Everest’s. So plenty left. Only one person can say for certain though….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True, and the commando sapphire sold out so some of those went too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    As a minimum I’d say. If there were 50 of each monopusher, and they are sold out, and Eddie only takes a maximum of 200 orders, then I assumed a large percentage of the remaining 100 orders were the Jubilee Everest’s. So plenty left.
    Exactly.

Q&D phone pics but my word: this is a beaut!

R
    Last edited by ralphy; 16th November 2021 at 12:38.
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post

R
    Oh wow … looks stunning. Congrats, would you care to share what number you got out of the 500? How is the jubilee looking for smaller wrists? Enough adjustment possibility would you say?

R
    It's the grail Everest!

Journeyman

R
    That looks awesome, mine should be delivered tomorrow.

R
    Last edited by ralphy; 16th November 2021 at 14:27.
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

That is stunning!

Sent from my M2101K7BNY using Tapatalk

Can only imagine how good it looks in person. It’s a stunner, would you say it’s more blue or black?

Quote Originally Posted by theflyingfisherman View Post
    Can only imagine how good it looks in person. It’s a stunner, would you say it’s more blue or black?
    Nearer to black in (dull) daylight and viewed square on, but angling the face produces a dark blue and under bright light it changes between the two colours with the smallest of movements. It's captivating.

R

OK, this is the best I can do with what I've got, but I'm sure some others here can improve somewhat!

R

Master
    Blog Entries
    OK, this is the best I can do with what I've got, but I'm sure some others here can improve somewhat!

R
    Ralphy, your wrist is far too manly for that bauble -my delicate wrist in the other hand...

Nearer to black in (dull) daylight and viewed square on, but angling the face produces a dark blue and under bright light it changes between the two colours with the smallest of movements. It's captivating.

R
    Okay great thanks, similar to what Eddie said. That with more light it starts to look more on the blue side. Photos look great, that aventurine dial really looks like something to behold. What a choice Eddie, the grail Everest indeed.

Does anyone know how much the jubilee bracelet will be sold for when it’s available?

Quote Originally Posted by Suds View Post
    Ralphy, your wrist is far too manly for that bauble -my delicate wrist in the other hand...
    LOL!

I don't know about me having a manly wrist, but Eddie has certainly catered for them...

R

Master

Does anyone know how much the jubilee bracelet will be sold for when it’s available?
    No but the watch is £40 more than the standard Prs-25, some of that is down to the more expensive bracelet so £55-60 is my guess. Given the rivet bracelet is available for £46

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    OMG - that must be the new jubilee thigh bracelet watch - Eddie setting style trends...

Quote Originally Posted by Rob s View Post
    No but the watch is £40 more than the standard Prs-25, some of that is down to the more expensive bracelet so £55-60 is my guess. Given the rivet bracelet is available for £46

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Yes you’re probably about right.

LOL!

I don't know about me having a manly wrist, but Eddie has certainly catered for them...

R
    Is the jubilee a sturdy feeling piece of kit or more jingly jangly? Any you can liken it to?

Is the jubilee a sturdy feeling piece of kit or more jingly jangly? Any you can liken it to?
    I'd liken it to the standard PRS-25, but with a stunning dial and a smooth, non-rivet bracelet (think Rolex).

R

I'd liken it to the standard PRS-25, but with a stunning dial and a smooth, non-rivet bracelet (think Rolex).

R
    that sounds pretty awesome but I maybe should have worded it different. Just meant the jubilee bracelet itself lol

that sounds pretty awesome but I maybe should have worded it different. Just meant the jubilee bracelet itself lol

My wife says the bracelet feels exactly the same as the Jubilee bracelet on her Rolex DateJust.

R

My wife says the bracelet feels exactly the same as the Jubilee bracelet on her Rolex DateJust.

R
    Nice 👌 this one really sounds like a must. Let’s see when the shop is next open for business 👏

Blog Entries
    Mine came today. A truly stunning watch. I'd be repeating what others have said in that the dial is wonderful. I wish more watches had an aventurine dial (Artificer, one day, maybe? ). But the jubilee bracelet really makes this watch; it suits it perfectly, jubilee puns aside.

Thank you Eddie and congratulations on 25 years in this business.

By the way, is anyone interested in creating a numbered owners list, much like https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...MT-owners-list ?

I got my order in quick and it was sent on the second day of shipping so I was surprised at how high my watch's limited edition number is!
    Last edited by markrlondon; 17th November 2021 at 10:55.

Mine came today. A truly stunning watch. I'd be repeating what others have said in that the dial is wonderful. I wish more watches had an aventurine dial (Artificer, one day, maybe? ). But the jubilee bracelet really makes this watch; it suits it perfectly, jubilee puns aside.

Thank you Eddie and congratulations on 25 years in this business.

By the way, is anyone interested in creating a numbered owners list, much like https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...MT-owners-list ?

I got my order in quick and it was sent on the second day of shipping so I was surprised at how high my watch's limited edition number is!
    Neat idea, I’ve only ever owned one LE watch and I got a low number. It’s a bonus if there is some connection to the number you get. Number 025 on these would be a cool one to get. 25 for the 25 years in business. What number did you get?

And more proof then that this one is a fantastic piece. Congrats on getting one, do you think the jubilee will fit a 6-6.5 inch wrist easily enough?
    Last edited by theflyingfisherman; 17th November 2021 at 11:13.

Blog Entries
    What number did you get?
    346/500 (!)

Congrats on getting one, do you think the jubilee will fit a 6-6.5 inch wrist easily enough?
    Thank you. It would fit a 6-6.5 inch wrist VERY easily. It fits my 8.5 inch wrist comfortably.

Journeyman
    Mine arrived this morning and I must say the dial is something else, absolutely amazing.

I need to get the jubilee sized so I’ve popped it on leather for now. I also ordered the oyster as well for a change but looking forward to the non rivet version if one is released.

I need to say thank you to Eddie, I emailed him after I placed my order requesting a specific number, he quickly responded and confirmed the number was mine so excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mad14 View Post
    Mine arrived this morning and I must say the dial is something else, absolutely amazing.

I need to get the jubilee sized so I’ve popped it on leather for now. I also ordered the oyster as well for a change but looking forward to the non rivet version if one is released.

I need to say thank you to Eddie, I emailed him after I placed my order requesting a specific number, he quickly responded and confirmed the number was mine so excellent customer service.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh wow that’s awesome stuff, I’m curious which number did you want? If you care to share.

Congrats. Photo of it on leather?

Last edited by theflyingfisherman; 17th November 2021 at 14:42.

Blog Entries

R
    If you ever decide to part with it Ralph.....;)

A beauty, that dial will really be something else with the seaside sun on it
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

346/500 (!)

Thank you. It would fit a 6-6.5 inch wrist VERY easily. It fits my 8.5 inch wrist comfortably.
    Good stuff… thank you

Journeyman
    Mine arrives tomorrow but I’m out of town…hoping UPS honors my request to delay a day.

Journeyman
    Oh wow that’s awesome stuff, I’m curious which number did you want? If you care to share.

Congrats. Photo of it on leather?

I wanted number 14.

I will try to get some photos up if I can get some good lighting to showcase the dial.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad14 View Post
    I wanted number 14.

I will try to get some photos up if I can get some good lighting to showcase the dial.

Awesome.. that’s great that Eddie could do that for you. I bet you’re very happy.

And yes would be great if possible

Journeyman
    Awesome.. that’s great that Eddie could do that for you. I bet you’re very happy.

And yes would be great if possible

It certainly was and very much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing how other straps suit the watch.

Craftsman
    Cant wait to see more pics of the Everest on the wrist. That jubilee bracelet looks great. I was away on the weekend so glad to hear there may be more in store.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qT4cHH3JWL4?feature=share

Albeit short, someone posted a wrist shot video 👌
    Last edited by theflyingfisherman; 19th November 2021 at 18:06.

Apprentice

FINALLY!

LOL!

R
    Finally a TF watch that might fit my wrist!

https://youtube.com/shorts/qT4cHH3JWL4?feature=share

Albeit short, someone posted a wrist shot video 
    I am going to wait for the next one. ☺

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    I am going to wait for the next one. ☺
    The next video? if so he said he should put one up in the weekend.

Much better. I like the way he described the sparkle as "obvious but not in you face".

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    Much better. I like the way he described the sparkle as "obvious but not in you face".
    Yepp, I really think it looks like a totally different piece when compared to the Everest. Maybe it’s the dial or maybe it’s the jubilee. A mix of both I guess but appears to be smaller somehow. I know it’s just an illusion though haha

This should come on a card…

“Happy Festivus from Timefactors”

A couple of contrasting shots of the Silver Jubilee taken on my phone's potato camera. The first one, up close to show the dial, the second a more realistic indication of the size.

Anyway, I bought this as a future gift for the better half, 100% convinced the sparkly dial and diminutive size wouldn't be for me. As we know though, no plan survives first contact...

The dial is jet black straight on, with the smallest of movements giving a hint of shimmer, the full light-show only being revealed with movement and direct light, subtle enough for a man to wear. Size-wise, well it isn't as tiny as I thought it would be. I'm more comfortable in the 40mm+ range but more than happy with this. A winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Hotel View Post

A couple of contrasting shots of the Silver Jubilee taken on my phone's potato camera. The first one, up close to show the dial, the second a more realistic indication of the size.

Anyway, I bought this as a future gift for the better half, 100% convinced the sparkly dial and diminutive size wouldn't be for me. As we know though, no plan survives first contact...

The dial is jet black straight on, with the smallest of movements giving a hint of shimmer, the full light-show only being revealed with movement and direct light, subtle enough for a man to wear. Size-wise, well it isn't as tiny as I thought it would be. I'm more comfortable in the 40mm+ range but more than happy with this. A winner!
    Looks great, if anyone who got one puts it on an oyster or leather please post some shots 😎

Journeyman
    Finally got mine in the mail (UPS sent it to the wrong distribution center). I think I’m pushing it with my wrist size so it definitely wears “vintage” although I still had to remove 3 links for sizing.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfury View Post
    Finally got mine in the mail (UPS sent it to the wrong distribution center). I think I’m pushing it with my wrist size so it definitely wears “vintage” although I still had to remove 3 links for sizing.
    What are your initial impressions of the dial? Wrist shot would be great if possible 🙌

Hi guys, haven’t read all the way back through the thread - can anyone advise if it’s feasible to just get the jubilee bracelet from somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    Hi guys, haven’t read all the way back through the thread - can anyone advise if it’s feasible to just get the jubilee bracelet from somewhere?
    Eddie had an extra 100 jubilees made and they will be sold individually. In the coming weeks I believe.

Don't suppose anyone wants to move there's on, do they?