closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Easy ish 3 to 4 hour walk in the midlands area ?

Easy ish 3 to 4 hour walk in the midlands area ?

Hi all
    Go the day to ourselves tomorrow so me and the mrs are gonna drive to either the Malverns beacon hill or Dovedale for a few hours walking sightseeing and chilling out. We have Never been to either. So anyone been and any tips to which is best or even another fairly easy walk /hike within hour or so drive from Coventry / Nuneaton Cv10
    Cheers andy

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Hi all
    Go the day to ourselves tomorrow so me and the mrs are gonna drive to either the Malverns beacon hill or Dovedale for a few hours walking sightseeing and chilling out. We have Never been to either. So anyone been and any tips to which is best or even another fairly easy walk /hike within hour or so drive from Coventry / Nuneaton Cv10
    Cheers andy
    Malvern is lovely if you go to the top of the hill. 360 degree views are stunning. Dove dale is one of my fave places. Great walk is to follow the river from the car park, over the stepping stones and carry on untill you see a bridge. Go over that and up a big hill. Again views are stunning and it brings you back to the car park. Wouldn't say it was an easy walk though. You could just not go over the bridge and stay next to the river.

The only other problem is the last time I went to dove dale it was stupidly packed.

If you can add a other 40min to your drive then I'd recommend Froggatt/curber Edge. Beautiful part of the country, fantastic views and enough space to not be tripping over hordes of people.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Bradgate Park is also great at Newtown Linford in Leics.