closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch brands devalued by sales outlet..

Watch brands devalued by sales outlet..

I was looking at the Panerai in Costco thread and it just doesn’t sit right, also we often see PSA’s of other good brands that are sold through TK Maxx and other retailers that are known for selling at big discounts.

I always thought of Panerai as a boutique type company, linking it to Costco just kills that persona, so Is it just me or does it devalue the brand selling at a stack em high sell em cheap outlet?

Journeyman
    I dont see how it's any different to seeing thousands of them clogging up chrono24.

If Costco offered a panerai warranty then it would be different, that endorsement would suggest desperation to sell. But they don't so it's just another grey market retailer.

However, if you think lots of grey market stock devalues a brand, panerai was devalued a looooooooooooong time ago my friend.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I agree. Oris went that way about 20 years ago and it’s taken that long for them to recover. A luxury brand should protect its status as a luxury and exclusive item- even at £5k

I've seen posts/pictures of Rolex, Omega and Patek in Costco both in the UK and the USA. Usually the Rolex are full gold and sometimes include diamonds. I think there has even been a platinum DD40 in America. No idea where they get them, apparently no warranty card is supplied.