closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Moser Streamliner

Blog Entries

Moser Streamliner

This looks amazing, at 40mm and just under 10mm thick its firmly on my wish list.

https://shop-now.h-moser.com/product...entre-seconds/

Love the dial colour and texture - they should do the chrono in this finish as well

Points deducted for

"Have we peaked your interest?"
    Last edited by earlofsodbury; 26th August 2020 at 09:47.

Journeyman
    Interested. Looks quite futuristic with those curved shapes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I have a more classic looking Moser and think they’re a great brand, but this Streamliner series is a big fail for me (really disliked the chronograph too). The bracelet looks weird, and the watch has a very clunky design generally. I find it very confusing.

I like the watch head but the bracelet looks like it will date fast. It reminds me of an Ebel which I’m not a fan of due to it looking a bit 90’s (IMHO)

Master
    I don't want to even think about how much 19,990 Swiss Francs is in £ or €! I just know its far too much!

Journeyman
    Love - can’t wait too see it in different dial colours.
    40mm is perfect.

Blog Entries
    Surprised about the bracelet comments, I think it looks superb and would love to try it.
    Also look forward to different dial colours.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by numberjack View Post
    Surprised about the bracelet comments, I think it looks superb and would love to try it.
    Also look forward to different dial colours.
    Agreed on all points. The bracelet looks fantastic on the wrist shots I've seen. Much prefer this streamliner to the chrono they released earlier

I'm not enamoured by the dial colour but it is an interesting case and bracelet design. Moser are up there on my wish list but I do prefer other models.

I think the bracelet (and more conventional case design) on the rotating bezel prototype models are much, much more attractive than the streamliner series.

Looks Ok but what on earth is going on with the minute markers?

Quote Originally Posted by Routers View Post
    Looks Ok but what on earth is going on with the minute markers?
    Jup that is totally messed up. Fine on a chrono, but totally idiotic on a 3 hander. Plus the chrono was apparently quite uncomfortable on the wrist, so lets see if a slimmer and smaller profile makes the watch wear better. Oh and the price 20k CHF. Bonkers, far too pricey. The Chrono got away with it due to the Agenhor movement, but this has the standard HM200 that you get in the Pioneer. Far too overpriced this.

Master
    Well, I for one, blooming love it! I think I would have preferred 42mm, but looking forward to seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Jup that is totally messed up. Fine on a chrono, but totally idiotic on a 3 hander. Plus the chrono was apparently quite uncomfortable on the wrist, so lets see if a slimmer and smaller profile makes the watch wear better. Oh and the price 20k CHF. Bonkers, far too pricey. The Chrono got away with it due to the Agenhor movement, but this has the standard HM200 that you get in the Pioneer. Far too overpriced this.
    To be fair, these sub-second markers on a non-chromo aren't new. For example....

simon

Master
    Blog Entries
    I love it too, love that green and makes this very interesting, so much better than the chrono.

RRP in UK is 17.5k

I really like it. I had come close to buying a Pioneer a couple of times, but couldn’t get over the point that, for me, it was slightly too big.

This one is somewhat different to the usual suspects.

Journeyman
    I like it but the form over function of millisecond markers on a non chrono is one of those niggling things that I wouldn't be able to shake..

Then again, atleast its not those markers on a watch without central seconds... what were Zenith thinking!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by superthrust; 26th August 2020 at 15:39.

Master
    Somehow looks badly dated in the 70s even though it’s a brand new design. Better than the Apple Watch parody Moser though, Swiss sense of humour.