closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020/2021 Football Season You're Teams Chances

Master
    Aguero also one of the fairest players out there. Never one to go looking for a swan dive in the box when he can stay on his feet.

Master
    I'll add to the Aguero love-in...a fantastic player and finisher. I would have loved to have had him at United. One of the best strikers I have seen.
    Last edited by Bondurant; 30th March 2021 at 10:07.

Sergio has never been a minutes trouble since coming to city. The ten years have gone in the blink of an eye. I remember him coming on for his debut against Swansea. My partner said he looks chunky. Not long after he had scored two and set one up for David Silva. He is the last of the greats that set things in motion. Vinnie, Pablo, Yaya, David and Sergio. What would I give to have them all mid twenties again. Same with Fernie. That fella is 36 next month and looks like a teenager. Proper athlete.

Oh Chelsea, Chelsea , Chelsea .
    (Shakes head )
    Carry on and you’ll let them in :(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoat View Post
    Oh Chelsea, Chelsea , Chelsea .
    (Shakes head )
    Carry on and you’ll let them in :(
    Totally a disgraceful performance today and Big Sam must be wishing he played us week in and week out i reckon some arse is getting kicked tonight.Tuchel did that waste of space Werner a favour , arm round the shoulder today after his mid week failure but the guy is just not up to it but credit to the Baggies today and i hope your mob do Leicester, Arsenal do the scousers and please please Toon roll those wannabe Spuds over.
    I FEEL LIKE I'M DIAGONALLY PARKED IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Tremendous performance by Leeds.
    Well deserved.

Grand Master
    Incredible result today, MOT ALAW
    ktmog6uk
    marchingontogether!

Tremendous performance by Leeds.
    Well deserved.
    Well I certainly wasn’t expecting that, particularly when they went gown today ten men behind half time.

Looking at the table, that makes Leeds safe now unless there’s a 35 goal difference swing in favour of West Brom in the remaining seven and eight games.

City will still win the title though!

Craftsman
    Great result there for Leeds. Now just need a united win against Spurs and will be a great weekend only spoiled by that late Liverpool winner.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Leeds nice one Man City will still take the title
    CFC couple of good wins after the WBA debacle
    Spurs or Man U draw would be nice if not a reluctant MU win
    But what about that new boy Lingard poss hat rick today? and will Leicester fail to make top four again?
    Last edited by mart broad; 11th April 2021 at 15:09.

Craftsman
    Vital 3 points for Newcastle today, ASM changed the game completely. To say I am relieved is a massive understatement

Quote Originally Posted by wotsthecrack View Post
    Vital 3 points for Newcastle today, ASM changed the game completely. To say I am relieved is a massive understatement
    Am no fan of Bruce, but if we had ASM and Wilson fit for full season I reckon we would be a good 9-10 points ahead of where we are now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaaand breathe...another hectic last 20mins for the Hammers.

Still if we carry on scoring more than we concede, I'll be a happy man!

Master
    I feel very sorry for Spurs fans. All that attacking talent not being used properly. Can Mourinho survive if there’s no Champions League next season??

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    I feel very sorry for Spurs fans. All that attacking talent not being used properly. Can Mourinho survive if there’s no Champions League next season??
    He’ll survive until he falls out with every one. That’ll be next year.

Amount of times Spurs midfield carried ball into good positions deep in Man U half then just turned around, carry back towards halfway, give it to the full back, across to the centre back, and rinse repeat. How Kane has managed to score so many goals playing for mourinho is a mystery to me

Quote Originally Posted by Tenko View Post
    Aaaand breathe...another hectic last 20mins for the Hammers.

Still if we carry on scoring more than we concede, I'll be a happy man!
    It's always very tense near the end isn't it?

Good win over Leicester and still fourth - the pride of London has spoken.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    It's always very tense near the end isn't it?
    Yes, seems that way currently!

Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    I don't think he wants to survive, he has made more money from pay outs than managing teams! Same old same old, does ok at the start, alienates players gets sacked with huge pay off, repeat...

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenko View Post
    Yes, seems that way currently!

Lingard has to be player of (half of) the season!

Quote Originally Posted by MalaMD View Post
    Lingard has to be player of (half of) the season!
    Agreed. And West Ham have to be the surprise team of the season. Certainly European football next year looks like a strong possibility. Maybe even champions league.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Unacceptable that the Real Madrid bus was damaged on the way to the stadium. Liverpool have form for this. They need to rein in their 'fans'

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sickie View Post
    Agreed. And West Ham have to be the surprise team of the season. Certainly European football next year looks like a strong possibility. Maybe even champions league.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    Definitely. Hopefully they don’t do a ‘West Ham’ and mess it up but they do seem amazing solid at the moment, have to give credit to Moyes.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Unacceptable that the Real Madrid bus was damaged on the way to the stadium. Liverpool have form for this. They need to rein in their 'fans'
    Yes, it’s pretty embarrassing to be honest.

Blog Entries
    Wonder if we'll get the fireworks being let off outside the stadium during the game again.

Oh those pesky Everton fans again .

Don't be blaming us, you have to remember that once the mighty blues reach 40 points we do everything in our power to avoid European qualification.

The minds of the squad are on summer holidays, last thing they need is pesky European qualification matches in June or July or being selected for international squads. These guys want to keep their flip flops on as long as possible.

Poor Carlo, we'll soon put a stain on his CV

And the police won't have seen anything again, for sure.

Master
    "Loveable rogues"
    "Cheeky chappies" etc...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    "Loveable rogues"
    "Cheeky chappies" etc...
    A quick clip round the ear and send them on their way…

Quote Originally Posted by MalaMD View Post
    Definitely. Hopefully they don’t do a ‘West Ham’ and mess it up but they do seem amazing solid at the moment, have to give credit to Moyes.

With Ant and Dec out plus Cresswell looking doubtful for a few weeks we're really down to the bare bones ((c) Harry Redknapp 2008) so we'd be doing amazingly well to get through to the end of the season in 4th. Who knows though, it's not the toughest run-in... get a point against Chelsea and the rest of the games are definitely winnable.

The last time we finished in the European places, all English teams were banned from Europe after Heysel so even if we're 4th on 23th May it's still not guaranteed... now that would be the West Ham way..

Billy The Fish on the bench for Manchester United tonight. When did he leave Fulchester United?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Arsenal smashing Prague and all 3 scorers are black. Take that you racist tossers!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Meesterbond View Post
    With Ant and Dec out plus Cresswell looking doubtful for a few weeks we're really down to the bare bones ((c) Harry Redknapp 2008) so we'd be doing amazingly well to get through to the end of the season in 4th. Who knows though, it's not the toughest run-in... get a point against Chelsea and the rest of the games are definitely winnable.

The last time we finished in the European places, all English teams were banned from Europe after Heysel so even if we're 4th on 23th May it's still not guaranteed... now that would be the West Ham way..
    Yes it was inevitable with the lack of signings that 3 of our best players would be out (including the only striker!) but we definitely have plenty of winnable games left.

Good point about last time, it wouldn’t be a surprise for something random to happen!!

Arsenal smashing Prague and all 3 scorers are black. Take that you racist tossers!
    We actually look like the Arsenal of old in the first half, 4 goals in a short period of time, with one disallowed for being about 1mm offside. We should make the final.

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    We actually look like the Arsenal of old in the first half, 4 goals in a short period of time, with one disallowed for being about 1mm offside. We should make the final.
    It’s a pity fans can’t travel . The three days we spent in Valencia around our Chumps League game v Villareal remains a highlight of following City. I think there were a good number of tapas bars around the stadium too .

Looking forward to Chelsea tomorrow . City will definitely rotate players but Tuchel and Chelsea should play his strongest team for this . I think it’ll be nip and tuck and maybe a goal in it . I’ve missed travelling to the capital for games at The Etihad South .

Blog Entries
    It’s a pity fans can’t travel . The three days we spent in Valencia around our Chumps League game v Villareal remains a highlight of following City. I think there were a good number of tapas bars around the stadium too .

Looking forward to Chelsea tomorrow . City will definitely rotate players but Tuchel and Chelsea should play his strongest team for this . I think it’ll be nip and tuck and maybe a goal in it . I’ve missed travelling to the capital for games at The Etihad South .
    Ah, but what is Chelsea's strongest team? I'm not even sure Tuchel knows yet. Incidentally, Chelsea have played more games at the new Wembley than any other side, currently so we call it Stamford Bridge North

You have a few weeks until the CL semi, and you have already won the league so I think he will field his best team and come out ontop.

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    You have a few weeks until the CL semi, and you have already won the league so I think he will field his best team and come out ontop.
    He will definitely rotate heavily. We have the FA cup semi, a league game, League cup final and the CL semi final two days later, all within 12 days. Nice problem to have but in anyone's idea of a congested fixture list that is heavy duty! The bit I am particularly miffed about is having the League Cup final 48 hours before the CL semi.

I bet a few of these cheeky harmless chappies having a bit of banter and setting fire to our team coach will be along soon and tell me that we have the biggest squad. I still smile that amongst all that, they still haven't managed to identify anyone. Possibly look on top of your van maybe? On the other side of the bus there are cheeky chappies smashing the window to let some air in for the boys, whilst others are trying to heat them up a bit with flares and fireworks. Over £100,000 worth of damage, set fire to the roof, they had to send another coach across as this one ended up totalled, yet no arrests....

[IMG] [/IMG]

Come on you Blue boys.

Son managed to walk all the way to the team line ups without throwing himself to the floor

A fair result from two teams not good enough for CL football next season. I'm sticking with Man City, Man Utd, Leicester and either Chelsea or West Ham. I think if Chelsea beat Real Madrid that will give West Ham the upper hand in the PL.

Craftsman
    Bad result for the Hammers today, hopefully it’s just a blip!

Blog Entries
    Happy to be through to another FA Cup Final. A tight contest between two good teams. I thought Ziyech's goal was excellent. Hope Kevin de Bruyne is OK. He seemed to fall awkwardly but hope it's just a minor tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    Happy to be through to another FA Cup Final. A tight contest between two good teams. I thought Ziyech's goal was excellent. Hope Kevin de Bruyne is OK. He seemed to fall awkwardly but hope it's just a minor tweak.
    No complaints .
    Chelsea were the better team . A bit disappointed in Fraudiolas team selection and City didn’t really impress until Foden and Gundogan came on . Mount is a hell of a player . Kante was Kante and Jorghino had a good game to stifle City.
    I’d wish you luck in the final but I’m sticking with my early bet Leicester .

Chelsea looked threatening plenty of times but when it’s 0-0 at half time and your team has done nothing you’d fancy your chances but that was worst City performance this year....... reminiscent of defeat to Arsenal in last year’s semi.

Chelsea thoroughly deserved that. Too many changes and too many off form. Raz had a particularly poor game, as did Mendy and Torres. Worried about KDB picking up that injury.....

In breaking news Norwich City have been relegated at the end of the 2021/2022 Premier League Season. After a 6-2 defeat by Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds United at Elland Road manager Daniel Farke said 'I will not change our approach'.

Master
    I thought it was a poor FA Cup semi. Lack of atmosphere (for obvious reasons) and it seemed more like an exhibition match than a semi final. Chelsea deserved to win though as Man City seemed well off form.

Blog Entries
    A very decent day at the office yesterday West Ham getting beat and my team into another final.

Congratulation to the “ Canaries”
    Last edited by mart broad; 18th April 2021 at 08:09.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    I thought it was a poor FA Cup semi. Lack of atmosphere (for obvious reasons) and it seemed more like an exhibition match than a semi final. Chelsea deserved to win though as Man City seemed well off form.
    Boring as...

English football has been incredibly poor this season. Give me PSG v Bayern every day instead of this.