Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
Very best of luck, Nige. It's an anxious wait. The club's flights are very reasonably priced but I just didn't fancy the in-and-out in a day. There had been the threat of such flights being the only options at one point but thankfully, the Portuguese authorities relented in the end.

Don't think for a second that our ticket office cannot compete with others in the inefficiency category. Many's the time when an important game has gone on sale when the most loyal of followers are still away attending a game and the virtual waiting room can test the patience of a saint. CFC have indeed sold out other than the packages that will go into today's ballot. Best of luck with obtaining the confirmation!
Cheers fella!

Just received confirmation from Sportsbreak that I’m going. The natural pessimist in me is saying “call them Monday to be certain” I’m sure there will be loads of Members that have more points than me, so am not counting my chickens just yet.

Completely agree about our Ticket Office shenanigans. Bloody virtual waiting room is an absolute joke. Being based in the midlands these days meant away days were our thing. Struggled to get any away tickets via the official route since the £30 cap was introduced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk