closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omega Seamaster 300 Bond Broad Arrow 2020 in AD window if anyone is interested?

Journeyman
    GBP8k for a Seamaster - I wouldn't. It's a price gone mad and you will suffer thousands of a price drop on it in the first year alone.

A classic blue Seamaster 300M 2531.80 was my grail watch for a long time and then when I finally got it, it was my only watch for 3 years until I sold it earlier this year. I bought second hand for a 3 figure sum...

This is the problem , price seems too high and there is no discount available. However the watch is stunning on the titanium bracelet.

Before even thinking about the absurd overpricing, it’s a big NO because it has that terrible HEV that Omega seems to want to put on any watch they make with more than 100M water resistance. I don’t see why some people are saying they are more innovative than a Submariner. The Co-axial movement is Omegas special party trick but in reality offers no practical advantage.

The Seamaster 300 and Railmaster are much nicer but still have the overdone yellow lume that should be subtle barely off white cream.