Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
One last time and I give up explaing and all this
Keep in mind that only myself and John know the truth.
Maybe an analogy will help some obtuse minds....
So....let's suppose that you're buying a pretty expensive watch that you really wanted advertised as brand new.
Nice shinny thing...You're over the moon with it.
Trying to wind the watch you realise that the movement is ... let's say completly rusted or full of mud or shit....whatever.
Here comes the funny part....
Trying to screw back the crown you damage the crown(the screw).....
What would you do?
Please try for once to be honest!!!
I'm done here!!!
Let's whomever will decide to decide but I can tell you that I was expecting more from some of you instead of this childish shit:" you touched it you own it"
Why no one is concerned about me and my hard earned money thrown away on a piece of (hidden) shit?
I did my part of offering to buy the buckle thinking that that will be a honorable thing to do to somehow make this shit a win win situation ...but it was ignored or misunderstood.
I don't really care anymore ...
I realised that when someone get stuck in something....not even common sense can bring him back.
I only wish you all those honest guys here that commented whithout trying to understand to encounter a similar context in the future.....when you will be 100% that you're wright and everyone else will call you in so manny nasty ways.
Over and out!

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N975F folosind Tapatalk
Using your own analogy, I’ll complete it for you. When you found an issue winding the watch you then decided to open the case back, your case back tool slipped so marked the back of the watch, then once opened up you then decided to prod and scrape at bits of the movement causing further damage.

You then quietly put the case back back on, printed out a sign stating “Nothing to see here, move along” and returned the watch under the pretence that watch was “shit” so anything that you did beyond discovering a problem doesn’t matter as it’s covered by your “shit” statement.

Now read it all back and convince yourself that you are still in the right?