closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chocolate chocolate chocolate

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.D View Post
    Usually have a couple of bars of Lindt 90% , allow myself a piece or two every night along with a nice glass of Lagavulin or Laphroaig .
    Green and Blacks , Valharona an some of the smaller brands as offers and discounts dictate

Otherwise I'm right off the rubbish stuff , no cadbury's or anything else like that...its not really chocolate . Its so cloying and sweet I feel like its not fit for human consumption. Even as a kid I wasn't a big fan.
    I'd take a Hershey bar over dairy milk any day
    Sorry, Hershey bars are filth, I genuinely feel sorry for Americans thinking that’s what chocolate tastes like!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trident-7 View Post
    I used to like Cadbury Creme Eggs until they started putting that awful crappy Nestle chocolate instead of Dairy Milk on them. Ever since then I’ve boycotted them.
    Similarly with KitKats. Never liked them since Rowntree bought out by Nestle. It’s practically criminal how Nestle have ruined our national chocolate treasures

I recall visiting the USA as a child in 1980 and getting excited to try Hershey’s Kisses after seeing them on TV shows.

Pretty sure it was the first time I uttered the phrase WHAT THE F*CK!

Hershey! I don’t know what that brown stuff is but it ain’t the creamy chocolate us Brits are lucky enough to taste.

As mentioned above - I too feel sorry for the Americans having to eat that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything by Frey or Fazer knocks spots off Cadbury. General inedibility is one of several reasons for avoiding Nestlé products.
    Don't just do something, sit there. - TNH

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    Anything by Frey or Fazer knocks spots off Cadbury. General inedibility is one of several reasons for avoiding Nestlé products.
    If it says Cadbury’s Dairy Milk on the packaging, that’s still what we know as Cadbury’s chocolate. Otherwise it seems to be that brown stuff made by Kraft who now own Cadbury