closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone on here recently bought a watch direct from Undone Watches?

Anyone on here recently bought a watch direct from Undone Watches?

I just wondered how long does delivery take to Our shores from Hong Kong?Thanks in advance.
    P.S.Its not a custom build its one of their stock items.

Master
    Before the pandemic it took mine (custom) about 2 weeks.

Only bought a custom watch from them, and it took quite a few weeks to build and ship - shipping alone was the best part of 3 weeks, due mostly to customs delays.

Many thanks Gents hope it was worth the wait!

Craftsman
    Mine was custom and took approx two weeks. Customs value was marked low, but I still had to pay i think £18 to fed ex for clearing it etc.

Worth dropping Undone a chat on their website asking if they have any active discount codes - they sent me one for 20% off just for asking.

Not sure if this link will work...

https://thumbsnap.com/s/chokBpxQ.jpg

Master
    Got mine on today...

Gents You are all legends looking forward to receiving Mine and cheers also about the Customs fees and codes normally I'd bid for a Hong Kong flight but with Covid and Me being fed up flying with crappy Co-Pilots I'm afraid that option is a non-starter.

Great service from UNDONE watches in Hong Kong took just 5 days from there to My wrist:-

Excuse the hairy wrist-)!

Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Great service from UNDONE watches in Hong Kong took just 5 days from there to My wrist:-

Excuse the hairy wrist-)!
    What are your initial thoughts on the watch? I really like this particular model.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    What are your initial thoughts on the watch? I really like this particular model.
    Hi and thankyou for asking having worn a 44MM Apple watch 5 this initially looked a bit small on My wrist however its growing on Me My main criticism is that to access the crown which is located at the 12 O'clock position,has to be accessed by removing the top strap luckily both top/bottom strap can be easily removed via a small quick release button I'd say its around 40MM in diameter and powered by a Seiko Meckaquartz movement with a sweep second hand that's indicated by the small black dot on the small white dial to which the hands are attached the whole dial is luminescent and the glow lasts around 4 hours and the watch is in conjunction with the Company that sent the two intrepid Astronauts to the ISS using the Dragon V2 space capsule.

I was having a good look at their Weems, which looks about 95% a great watch, but is just let down by a silly detail or two, like the octagonal crown. Why?
    The reason I mention it is that it is a recent addition, so they are still clearly working away
    D

I have to say they are anything if not very prolific!

Master
    I really do not find the hex crown a problem. Obviously not as easy as a circular one though. But aren’t APs hex?

Master
    Drunk on Chianti typo, octagonal not hexagonal

I do not mind an octo crown, one of my Eberhard's has one.
    But it looks silly on the Weems model, right next to a traditional crown on the bezel lock.
    Both should be the same style, imho.
    (but what I really want is for Eddie to make a Smiths Weems, he'd get it right)
    D

Anyone on here recently bought a watch direct from Undone Watches?

Quote Originally Posted by Boeingdriver View Post
    Hi and thankyou for asking having worn a 44MM Apple watch 5 this initially looked a bit small on My wrist however its growing on Me My main criticism is that to access the crown which is located at the 12 O'clock position,has to be accessed by removing the top strap luckily both top/bottom strap can be easily removed via a small quick release button I'd say its around 40MM in diameter and powered by a Seiko Meckaquartz movement with a sweep second hand that's indicated by the small black dot on the small white dial to which the hands are attached the whole dial is luminescent and the glow lasts around 4 hours and the watch is in conjunction with the Company that sent the two intrepid Astronauts to the ISS using the Dragon V2 space capsule.
    Thanks for the reply. I’m very tempted. Also I didn’t realise you could see the seconds progress. I like the quirkinesses and I watched the SpaceX launch with my kids during lockdown so in someway this would be a nice reminder (or perhaps I’m just looking for an excuse to buy it). .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I’m very tempted. Also I didn’t realise you could see the seconds progress. I like the quirkinesses and I watched the SpaceX launch with my kids during lockdown so in someway this would be a nice reminder (or perhaps I’m just looking for an excuse to buy it). .
    Mine was number 54/300 I don't know if You can request particular numbers or its luck of the draw its a limited run of 300 and they're still available to purchase also battery life is rated at 2 years hope this helps.