closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mido ocean star decompression 1961

Journeyman

Mido ocean star decompression 1961

Hi all,

I would love to hear your opinion on above mentioned limited edition watch. Soon to be released in Europe.
    I’m currently on the list for sale in the Netherlands.

Any thoughts on the design and quality?

I think it's a fascinating tool that probably deserves a place in diving history: a proper decompression timer that can be used as a timer underwater and a timepiece topside.
    I've never used one, but would certainly be interested in trying one out underwater; it would be interesting to see how easy it is to use (I assume it's pretty straightforward, once you've reset the minute hand to twelve) but as I rarely go into deco (if at all) and hardly ever follow a classic stepped plan, I'm not sure I'd be able to test it properly...

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Broussard View Post
    I think it's a fascinating tool that probably deserves a place in diving history: a proper decompression timer that can be used as a timer underwater and a timepiece topside.
    I've never used one, but would certainly be interested in trying one out underwater; it would be interesting to see how easy it is to use (I assume it's pretty straightforward, once you've reset the minute hand to twelve) but as I rarely go into deco (if at all) and hardly ever follow a classic stepped plan, I'm not sure I'd be able to test it properly...
    I’m not a diver, and never will be (claustrophobic) haha.
    But that will not prevent me of liking this watch so much that I would love to have it.
    The super colorful dial looks funny, but then it appears to be a real ‘grown up’ watch. Surprising, and I like surprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk