closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: My Everests.

My Everests.

I have one of each size, quite different in character. The 36mm was on all sorts of Natos and leather for well over a year before Eddie thankfully released the new bracelet, now it stays on that. I gave the original bracelet away recently in return for a donation to Eddie's fundraiser. The big un has never been on it's bracelet since I bought it in December 2011, it's still in its plastic in the box. It started off on a seemingly indestructible brown leather CLS Titan strap from TSS which stayed on it for years, but now it shares various 22mm Haveston nylon and canvas Natos with my Voyager. I regard it a knockabout watch, very legible with good lume that's easy to read during the night. I wore my Datejust for over 20 years during all sorts of outdoor sport, as well as in my job as a firefighter. After a decent BA job we used to go for a swim and sauna after work to get the smell out of our pores, and the Datejust handled this as well as the heat, dirt and humidity of the fire. I wouldn't hesitate to wear either size of Everest for that sort of thing (if I was still doing it!). With it's faux rivets and slimmed down bracelet the 36mm has a much more vintage vibe about it. I'm sure the new versions of these watches are just as robust. I'm also sure that first time owners of these watches will enjoy them very much. If you are stuck on the bracelet for the time being here's a little variation.

The eagle eyed amongst you may have seen this last shot while researching an Everest purchase . . .

F.T.F.A.

Master
    It just shows how a strap change can change the entire look ( and feel) of a watch. Great photos thanks for posting.

Steve.

Apprentice
    Both great but yes, they do have very different feels to them.

Wear then in good heath!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk