closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Fix on Seiko watch prices.

Fix on Seiko watch prices.

Can you good people give me some idea of how much the following would be going for.

Seiko 6309 - 7290 Divers watch Pepsi bezel

Seiko 6309 - 729A Divers watch black bezel

Seiko 7526 - 0010 Smaller divers watch silver bezel.

Cheers for any info

Master
    All original and unmolested?
    It's tricky because these are ALWAYS "modded". Try finding a decent original 6309 diver that hasn't had a nasty garish bezel fitted, or been turned into a cheap looking "ScubaPro 450" knock off. eBay is flooded with them.

The midsize diver is a cheap one, maybe £50-£70. The two big 6309 models I'm guessing should land anywhere between £100 and £200 depending on the condition of them.

**Edit** Quick flick through eBay shows some of the midsize models clearing £100. Depends on the variant. A quick group pic of them would help a lot.
    Last edited by kevkojak; 3rd August 2020 at 14:19.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    Can you good people give me some idea of how much the following would be going for.

Seiko 6309 - 7290 Divers watch Pepsi bezel

Seiko 6309 - 729A Divers watch black bezel

Seiko 7526 - 0010 Smaller divers watch silver bezel.

Cheers for any info
    Should that read 7s26?

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    All original and unmolested?
    It's tricky because these are ALWAYS "modded". Try finding a decent original 6309 diver that hasn't had a nasty garish bezel fitted, or been turned into a cheap looking "ScubaPro 450" knock off. eBay is flooded with them.

The midsize diver is a cheap one, maybe £50-£70. The two big 6309 models I'm guessing should land anywhere between £100 and £200 depending on the condition of them.

**Edit** Quick flick through eBay shows some of the midsize models clearing £100. Depends on the variant. A quick group pic of them would help a lot.

Certainly hard to tell. It's not been made to look like anything else but looks in good nick for a thirty year old watch, mind you I've had them sitting in wardrobe for 10 years.