closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Online trading???

Online trading???

Can anyone here recommend a good online trading service for crypto coins please.

I have a ii account but they don’t trade a coin I want to look at.

Thanks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been trading Bitcoin on eToro - platform is good on app and desktop. Sometimes the spreads aren’t good, it varies quite abit.
    Depends i suppose ultimately whether you want to ‘own it’ or use CFDs.

Quote Originally Posted by vulcangascompany View Post
    I have been trading Bitcoin on eToro - platform is good on app and desktop. Sometimes the spreads aren’t good, it varies quite abit.
    Depends i suppose ultimately whether you want to ‘own it’ or use CFDs.
    I’ll have a look thanks...

If you prefer to own the coin, I used coinbase and then transferred to a binance wallet to trade. Its been a long time since I did it, but I think there are advantages using certain coins if you do this for both cost and speed of transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    If you prefer to own the coin, I used coinbase and then transferred to a binance wallet to trade.
    Thanks, I’ll look at that also, so is that one where I could buy so,W coin then just hold it until I’m ready to sell?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Thanks, I’ll look at that also, so is that one where I could buy so,W coin then just hold it until I’m ready to sell?

Yes, you would own the coin initially in a wallet held by the exchange but you can transfer it out of that wallet into your own for safekeeping over a longer time period.

Definitely get some advice from someone more up-to-date with crypto because I can't remember which coin was best to purchase and send between wallets prior to purchasing your altcoin - it might have been ETH...one had much less fees associated with it.

Yes, you would own the coin initially in a wallet held by the exchange but you can transfer it out of that wallet into your own for safekeeping over a longer time period.
    Ok thanks for that...

If you prefer to own the coin, I used coinbase and then transferred to a binance wallet to trade. Its been a long time since I did it, but I think there are advantages using certain coins if you do this for both cost and speed of transfer.
    I do the same thing in terms of buying from coinbase but I transfer it to Kraken to trade. Don't think as many people use Kraken as much as Binance though.

I'm pretty sure Revolut has also very recently allowed users to own the coins and transfer them out. Worth checking e-toro as well.

Try Coinbase pro rather than stock Coinbase app as the fees are much lower on Pro. You pay for convenience with the standard Coinbase app.

I’ve used Gemini too and had no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by waser View Post
    Try Coinbase pro rather than stock Coinbase app as the fees are much lower on Pro. You pay for convenience with the standard Coinbase app.

I’ve used Gemini too and had no issues.

Ah yes, good tip...I had forgotten about that...Coinbase is a rip off, definitely use Coinbase Pro.

Check out Uphold.com they are really good and you can buy gold etc as well