closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hikvision events help

Master

Hikvision events help

We put in a Hikvision system about a year ago with the PVR sat in the loft (headless) using the Android Hik-connect app to access either live footage or replay history. I had cause to use it yesterday to try and identify where I cat had disappeared to (fortunately she appeared towards the end of the day) and I couldn't find a way of being able to access "events" in the app. A google search suggests that this feature may not be available in the app? I used webaccess to access the box, this use to work in IE with a Hikvision plugin but now no longer shows video, navigated the menus suggests that event capture is on for each camera. How do other people go about replaying events on their hikvision boxes?

Master
    In the hik connect AP, top left corner arrow in a circle gives me the playback for any of my cameras.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by g40steve View Post
    In the hik connect AP, top left corner arrow in a circle gives me the playback for any of my cameras.
    Thanks - the issue is not playback which works as expected, it is the ability to navigate and playback the event history.

Master
    I’m on IOS, but from that arrow I can chose what date I need to review & if I know the time I can go to the exact event.
    I just scroll through the days on the bottom bar where I can see the activity.
    I can also connect to my TV & use a mouse if I need to copy or extract footage.
    My system is only a year old, 4 cams & NVR.
    Last edited by g40steve; 2nd August 2020 at 19:43.

I have the android app. 3 dots on the right, select playback. This starts from 00.00 today and then choose the date and slider for the time you want to watch.