closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oculus Quest

Craftsman

Oculus Quest

I've just picked up one of these! Purchased a case and some rubberised grips for the controllers. Downloaded Beat Sabre, Vader Immortal, Echo VR, Superhot.

Has anyone else got one? Any tips, game recommendations? Early days but it is really quite incredible to play!!!

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Master
    I’ve got a PSVR, great fun if you are into games. Brings a whole new dimension to gaming:) Some games can make me feel a bit pukey though. Super Hot is a great game:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Journeyman
    Yeah get on Superhot VR, like being in the matrix

'Wander' is worth paying a few pounds on. Uses Google Street view to pop you on the tarmac of anywhere in the world. Absolutely brilliant.

Using Oculus Link software and a USB 3 cable, you can tether to a PC and play Rift content.

https://www.oculus.com/setup/

Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post
    Using Oculus Link software and a USB 3 cable, you can tether to a PC and play Rift content.

Echo VR is epically addictive! So far it’s all I’ve played! Onward has just come out and I may give that a go being a CoD vet!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Stilgoe1972 View Post
    I’ve got a PSVR, great fun if you are into games. Brings a whole new dimension to gaming:) Some games can make me feel a bit pukey though. Super Hot is a great game:)

Ah, PSVR seemed very expensive in combination with the console - I'm sure it will have more and better titles though.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigputts View Post
    Yeah get on Superhot VR, like being in the matrix

Yep, as mentioned above it is already seeing a lot of action! Great game.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyE View Post
    'Wander' is worth paying a few pounds on. Uses Google Street view to pop you on the tarmac of anywhere in the world. Absolutely brilliant.
    This sounds excellent, will definitely download this. My Mrs might even be interested in that!
    Quote Originally Posted by hogthrob View Post

Now I just need to get a PC haha - manmaths time!
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    Echo VR is epically addictive! So far it’s all I’ve played! Onward has just come out and I may give that a go being a CoD vet!
    You're right about Echo, I giggles like a kid when I first gave it a go - a real thrill! Have you turned on pitch and roll? I haven't been brace enough yet!

Quote Originally Posted by jon8oy View Post
    Ah, PSVR seemed very expensive in combination with the console - I'm sure it will have more and better titles though.Yep, as mentioned above it is already seeing a lot of action! Great game. This sounds excellent, will definitely download this. My Mrs might even be interested in that!Now I just need to get a PC haha - manmaths time!You're right about Echo, I giggles like a kid when I first gave it a go - a real thrill! Have you turned on pitch and roll? I haven't been brace enough yet!

I have, it takes some getting used to! I’ve played a few games upside down!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jon8oy View Post
    Ah, PSVR seemed very expensive in combination with the console - I'm sure it will have more and better titles though.Yep, as mentioned above it is already seeing a lot of action! Great game. This sounds excellent, will definitely download this. My Mrs might even be interested in that!Now I just need to get a PC haha - manmaths time!You're right about Echo, I giggles like a kid when I first gave it a go - a real thrill! Have you turned on pitch and roll? I haven't been brace enough yet!

The PS4 isn’t expensive when compared to a decent PC that invariably goes out of date every 2-3 years. The current PS4 has been out for about 7 years. Best of all it doesn’t need Microsoft:)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve just got the VR fishing on my Go headset and it’s really addictive .
    It seems to be very popular across the different platforms and for good reason.
    I also got another shootemup game for balance .

Master
    I don;t play much on my PS VR but I absolutely love Rez Infinite. It's like playing tron.