closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Garmin rubber question?

Garmin rubber question?

Not sure if this should be in the strap forum but I do know there is a wealth of knowledge here.
    I received a new watch today. Actually running/tracker watch but having gone for the analogue face it feels very much like a watch now. I probably run 20k per week so not loads but am really pleased with this.
    The only thing that bugs me is the strap/case gap. Where the strap meets the case at the bottom exposing the curved side.
    I know it's a small thing but as a watch guy I really like the curved silicone with no gap like on my Sinn. I've had a quick google but with no luck.
    Any body have any idea where I cold get a nice quality curved to lugs Garmin strap?
    Your wisdom is appreciated and I hope I've explained properly.

The watch in my usual high quality photography.....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Ebay has a few, this may fit.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Thanks! I did trawl ebay but couldn't find anything. That looks good.

Master
    A quick question if I may. Does anyone have any links to decent Garmin quick fix straps that they can recommend? Thanks in advance

Master
    I've found a couple of decent 20mm straps have been too wide. The cheaper thinner silicone ones on ebay for a few pounds have fitted. So maybe a 19mm would work better.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I've got a couple of these for a Garmin Fenix 5 plus - they are very good quality and much cheaper than ones from Garmin.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Chilli View Post
    A quick question if I may. Does anyone have any links to decent Garmin quick fix straps that they can recommend? Thanks in advance

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    I've got a couple of these for a Garmin Fenix 5 plus - they are very good quality and much cheaper than ones from Garmin.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Thanks very much, will grab a couple.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Chilli View Post
    You can pick genuine Garmin Quick Fit straps cheap enough. Try runningxpert.com I bought my Fenix 5X Plus and some extra straps. The cheapest I could find anywhere.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by neebsta View Post
    You can pick genuine Garmin Quick Fit straps cheap enough. Try runningxpert.com I bought my Fenix 5X Plus and some extra straps. The cheapest I could find anywhere.
    Great cheers